Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #6

On ‎2015‎-‎07‎-‎28 at 9:05 PM, Prodog said:

This was the quick peck on the lips like a bff might give another saying hi or goodbye.

Where exactly is the kissing part here? All I see is Kammi bent over and Kristy's face is completely blocked. Imaginations running wild.

I tell you, RLC is smarter than I thought they were!  They did exactly the right thing by bringing the same girl over tonight and having them lead up to what looked like a promising night and then making the girls not do a damn thing just to blow the lesbian sex thing out of the water!  So the next time the apartment goes under maintenance ole dfCcap can't say a damn thing!  Way to go RLC, you surprised me tonight!  I can guarantee you one thing tho, after tonight they will never see another dime of mine!!!

On ‎2015‎-‎07‎-‎28 at 10:23 PM, snaky said:

This was the quick peck on the lips like a bff might give another saying hi or goodbye.

Where exactly is the kissing part here? All I see is Kammi bent over and Kristy's face is completely blocked. Imaginations running wild.

they did kiss..

C'mon book - you don't want guys to play it...  8)

You got that right. I've said since I hit puberty that I loved women so much that if I had been born one, I would have had to be a lesbian. lol. Honest, I really said that - many times.

I also used to say that I had no idea what women saw in men, but I was glad they did. lol. I used to have all kinds of dumb sayings like that. But, they were true. And, when I was forced to be in situations where I had to live with all guys (such as at an all boys school or the military), those feelings were really driven home. Guys can really be pigs.  ;D

Don't get me wrong, I like guys just fine as friends, I'm just very grateful that I've never been the least bit interested in them sexually. I used to really feel bad for some of my buddies wives because even though I liked them as guy friends, I'd feel like shit when I'd see them cheating on their wives or girlfriends and crap like that. Most guys will screw anything that "walks, crawls or even tries". (another very old saying) :)

OK folks, if nothing happens tonight between these girls y'all can all kick my ass and tell the admins of CC to ban me!  My conspiracy theory will have flown out the window!!  My apologies to all for being an A-Hole!!

Let the ass-kicking begin!

OK folks, if nothing happens tonight between these girls y'all can all kick my ass and tell the admins of CC to ban me!  My conspiracy theory will have flown out the window!!  My apologies to all for being an A-Hole!!

Let the ass-kicking begin!

Yes sir, bring it on I can take it!!