Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #11

Nope. And some people mentioned that she took her bathing suit and sunglasses with her last night. So, don't expect her back any time soon...

Damn, 03:00AM meetings, midnight  swims, mysterious phone conversations,  RLC really out did

theirselves with this chapter of the Soap Opera.  I wonder in if Kristy is on on the secrets ?  What time did she arrive back home ?

• Upvote 1

Damn, 03:00AM meetings, midnight  swims, mysterious phone conversations,  RLC really out did

theirselves with this chapter of the Soap Opera.  I wonder in if Kristy is on on the secrets ?  What time did she arrive back home ?

I don't know when Kristy was back home. She slept in Kammi's bed, though. All alone  :-[

But you're absolutely right, RLC has done a pretty good job this time. Bring on some more drama, please!  :D

I guess that I was right about her staying the night with someone, it kinda sucks that as of the Last two weeks this person has her like a giddy school girl ?, she devotes every waking moment glued to her phone texting or talking to this person, I have no problem with her having someone to hang out with or sleep with, but Damn it when you're in the apartment kamila could you put the Damn phone down for at least an hour and give us our $45 dollars worth by doing something interesting like playing some sort of game with the girls like twister or strip poker or any of the countless other games that people play at home, I'm sorry bookmaster8 but ever since kamila met this new person she has become completely occupied and infatuated with that person, I watched her for six hours yesterday and the whole time she didn't put her phone down for a second, she was glued to that thing and even when she was watching a movie with Nora she kept looking at her phone repeatedly while yawning non-stop like being in the apartment was a chore and she just couldn't wait to leave to go have her real fun, like I said we are the ones paying her salary so start showing a little bit more enthusiasm, she already Is with that person all night so what do we get from her when she comes back home is she still texting and talking to the same person while we just watch her sleep or stare at her phone, Kristy is the one keeping this place remotely interesting for the past two weeks.

I got more to say about this but I'll say it later when I get back home ?

• Upvote 1

I guess that I was right about her staying the night with someone, it kinda sucks that as of the Last two weeks this person has her like a giddy school girl ?, she devotes every waking moment glued to her phone texting or talking to this person, I have no problem with her having someone to hang out with or sleep with, but Damn it when you're in the apartment kamila could you put the Damn phone down for at least an hour and give us our $45 dollars worth by doing something interesting like playing some sort of game with the girls like twister or strip poker or any of the countless other games that people play at home, I'm sorry bookmaster8 but ever since kamila met this new person she has become completely occupied and infatuated with that person, I watched her for six hours yesterday and the whole time she didn't put her phone down for a second, she was glued to that thing and even when she was watching a movie with Nora she kept looking at her phone repeatedly while yawning non-stop like being in the apartment was a chore and she just couldn't wait to leave to go have her real fun, like I said we are the ones paying her salary so start showing a little bit more enthusiasm, she already Is with that person all night so what do we get from her when she comes back home is she still texting and talking to the same person while we just watch her sleep or stare at her phone, Kristy is the one keeping this place remotely interesting for the past two weeks.

I got more to say about this but I'll say it later when I get back home ?

It takes some longer than others to realize the scam RLC has been pulling over their eyes!  Don't take it wrong euromike but I've been saying this very thing for a long time!!

It takes some longer than others to realize the scam RLC has been pulling over their eyes!  Don't take it wrong euromike but I've been saying this very thing for a long time!!

I wonder what happens when she finds out that she is just this guys latest piece of meat.Or does she already know and is just that cheap?

Guest toomeelee
On ‎2015‎-‎08‎-‎20 at 9:22 AM, Hope85 said:

I wonder if she ever washed that shirt she wearing it everyday even in the beach video she wear it .

I wonder what happens when she finds out that she is just this guys latest piece of meat.Or does she already know and is just that cheap?

How do we even know there is a guy ? Remember guys, this is a soap opera and Kamila and Kristy

are just " players for money " . Kamila is too famous (at least in Europe) to be seriously involved in anything

sinister that is broadcast around the world .  She is a payed model/actress and her excursions are probably

the means RLC uses to give her free time away from the cameras !  If she does have a private relationship

or a family,  we will never see anything except what she has been contracted to show by RLC .

• Upvote 1

How do we even know there is a guy ? Remember guys, this is a soap opera and Kamila and Kristy

are just " players for money " . Kamila is too famous (at least in Europe) to be seriously involved in anything

sinister that is broadcast around the world .  She is a payed model/actress and her excursions are probably

the means RLC uses to give her free time away from the cameras !  If she does have a private relationship

or a family,  we will never see anything except what she has been contracted to show by RLC .

How could you possibly know how famous Kamila is?  By some pictures of her modeling from some social pages of hers?  This doesn't make her a famous person by no stretch!  Every model has portfolios with lots of pictures in them and besides if she was famous you could find allot more information about her than what is out there already!

edit>>>

Plus if she was famous she wouldn't be on RLC!  Enough said about her being famous!