Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #13

Ok, I know that the night vision feature on the cams distort the pics. But, I'm having a hard time believing that that is Kamila in that pic. I never saw her wear a nightgown like that before and I've never seen her stomach seem to protrude when she's standing the way it does in that pic. Are you positive that's Kamila?

Edited to add: Do you have a timeframe for when that was taken? You know I love your work StnCld. I'm just wondering if you might have made a mistake on this one.

The bath on the right side of the door means this photos was not taken in the girl's apt.  But the girl still looks nice.

Ok, I know that the night vision feature on the cams distort the pics. But, I'm having a hard time believing that that is Kamila in that pic. I never saw her wear a nightgown like that before and I've never seen her stomach seem to protrude when she's standing the way it does in that pic. Are you positive that's Kamila?

Edited to add: Do you have a timeframe for when that was taken? You know I love your work StnCld. I'm just wondering if you might have made a mistake on this one.

Certainly this is Kamila. The dark bedroom, in the hallway a lot of light from the front left. This corresponds to the same as the film overexposure in Kamila's face and left part of her body.

That is not nightgown, but overexposure and amount of light from the front left and back right emphasizes its transparency.

Certainly this is Kamila. The dark bedroom, in the hallway a lot of light from the front left. This corresponds to the same as the film overexposure in Kamila's face and left part of her body.

That is not nightgown, but overexposure and amount of light from the front left and back right emphasizes its transparency.

Ok, See. I'll take your word for it because I trust you. But, I'm just surprised because I don't remember that pic being shown before and I never thought I'd have trouble recognizing Kamila.  ;D

I wish we had a shot of her on that day when the lights were on and we didn't have only the night vision to go by. That's why I was wondering if he knew what the date was that it was taken. I might have some other pics from that day to compare it with. I mean, it's a nice pic. It just doesn't do Kamila any justice IMO.  ;)

bookmaster... I agree that it's not Kamila... and it's probably Sophie, Lilu or Mia... but I can't figure out which one it is.

:)

Ok, See. I'll take your word for it because I trust you. But, I'm just surprised because I don't remember that pic being shown before and I never thought I'd have trouble recognizing Kamila.  ;D

I wish we had a shot of her on that day when the lights were on and we didn't have only the night vision to go by. That's why I was wondering if he knew what the date was that it was taken. I might have some other pics from that day to compare it with. I mean, it's a nice pic. It just doesn't do Kamila any justice IMO.  ;)

My archives are quite covering, so I can try to find the time and color of that dress. It may, however, take time  :(