Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #13

I'm pretty sure that if I show the pic below to 100 dudes and ask them what you guys think it's going on, at least 99 of them will have the right answer...

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Alternatively if you are not a heavy user then you could download some freeware called GIMP, which is similar to photoshop, I recommend it to my students who can't afford photoshop, it's not a bad little program.

One does not simply acquire one of these programs so they can do trick stuff easily. They don't make photo editing easy, they just make the impossible possible. They are not easy to learn, they require discipline. I use GIMP on occasion, because I work with both Windows and Ubuntu, and it's open source, just like LibreOffice and it gets the job done for free. A view of a tutorial for GIMP is a good thing to watch to see if you have the patience to actually get involved in photo-editing. A basic one is here:

Udemy.com also has classes on-line for GIMP & PhotoShop, and there are tons of tutorials on YouTube for both of them.

I probably won't pursue the art form because of my time constraints and other projects, (same reason I won't be learning how to play a violin this year) but I certainly admire the work that Europmike, SanPer, Hope and others do to contribute to this forum. They get a special dispensation from me as opposed to jackasses who do nothing but hurl insults or post spam. I wish we had more members like them contributing fun material. Thank you, our esteemed CC artists.

THANK YOU SIR,MR.FOAMY T.SQUIRREL ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

One does not simply acquire one of these programs so they can do trick stuff easily. They don't make photo editing easy, they just make the impossible possible. They are not easy to learn, they require discipline. I use GIMP on occasion, because I work with both Windows and Ubuntu, and it's open source, just like LibreOffice and it gets the job done for free. A view of a tutorial for GIMP is a good thing to watch to see if you have the patience to actually get involved in photo-editing.

Udemy.com also has classes on-line for GIMP & PhotoShop, and there are tons of tutorials on YouTube for both of them.

I probably won't pursue the art form because of my time constraints and other projects, (same reason I won't be learning how to play a violin this year) but I certainly admire the work that Europmike, SanPer, Hope and others do to contribute to this forum. They get a special dispensation from me as opposed to jackasses who do nothing but hurl insults or post spam. I wish we had more members like them contributing fun material. Thank you, our esteemed CC artists.

• Upvote 1