ww.com Split#2

Guest dandydan77

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a bunch of clowns running camarades. Doing everything they can to lower traffic. If they would only look and see how successful Cam4 is...

The owner doesn't need the site to be successful.  He sold ww.com for $3M and he has a bunch of other sites for sale.

No...I think there is another reason for all these changes.  The owner has been trying to change the focus of his site for years now.  I think this is just another step.  I expect more draconian rules and restrictions until the site is nothing but doggy cams and security cams.

Guest herkanerk

the assholes cant leave well enough alone,cams are being restricted without cam owners consent,,wtf.but then again,,the owner will keep on doing as he wishes. must have little man syndrome.

its done to keep assholes out . and to jojo who thinks he knows it all only the site name was sold !!!

Ha Ha Ha

You are strong.

Those looking for an invitation. Who says it has to enter the code.

Who says you can not see the webcam.

Ha Ha Ha

In camarade.com you enter yet.

Just be smart.

I do not think they want to keep out of Renzo.

I think they want to keep out all those that record video and then put them in the wrong places.

But you pass codes via email. Maybe one of them will have the code and lock all.

This is just beautiful.

the assholes cant leave well enough alone,cams are being restricted without cam owners consent,,wtf.but then again,,the owner will keep on doing as he wishes. must have little man syndrome.

its done to keep assholes out . and to jojo who thinks he knows it all only the site name was sold !!!

??

I didn't say otherwise, did I?  I said...ww.com was sold.  That url was sold for $3M.

Anyway, you might characterize people as "assholes".  Others would characterize them as "friends".  Seeing as how ww.com/camarades.com has changed over the past couple of years, it appears that J, the owner, doesn't care much about friends.

Heck...I've seen J and his merry band of mods turn on their friends...and suddenly brand them as assholes.

Go figure...

The smarter they kept the nickname. They put the most interesting webcams in Favorites, and now may be visible. But now there's nothing to watch.

They are all gone. I have not tried to chat because it does not interest me.

This is the most trivial.

To see the list of webcam is a method a bit more serious. but you can see the index.

Guest herkanerk

??

I didn't say otherwise, did I?  I said...ww.com was sold.  That url was sold for $3M.

Anyway, you might characterize people as "assholes".  Others would characterize them as "friends".  Seeing as how ww.com/camarades.com has changed over the past couple of years, it appears that J, the owner, doesn't care much about friends.

Heck...I've seen J and his merry band of mods turn on their friends...and suddenly brand them as assholes.

Go figure...

read your own post you said ww had been sold and asking for anyone to invite you when you are elite under sylphia your a fucking lire

is anyone watching camarades today at all?

I could, but i dont bother. there is nothing there to watch anymore. Theres a lot more to see on better sites.

I think even the Elite members will find  somewhere else soon. Some people like to be watch, but i doubt anyone gets mane viewers these days.