New girl Irma Split #1

To me she is useless in this project. Not everyone might like anna but i think irma should turn her attention towards anna. hopefully irma will see that  the laptop and phone are more important to ilona than  they are if she hasn't already noticed that by now. i liked ilona  but now everytime i go into their apartment she is sitting there with her laptop  with her phone  next to her and she switches between them. More important  than anything and she was not right for this project. her line of work should be with  apple corporation.

The funny thing to me is, if she was naked with her legs spread nobody would care LOL

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol, maybe this is why the other two don't have a laptop.

Anyway, I'm a firm believer that Irma is submissive to Ilona, for some reason

and we will see her like a puppy after Ilona

of course, I really hope I'm wrong

Too bad, she doesn't have that thing for Anna

the relationship would be eh more healthy.

Not sure if irma will go to the bath with ilona  as ilona might be expecting  it but i sure hope irma has no interest in it as she is only gonna sit there and hear ilona and her boyfriend talk instead of having time with irma.

It's like being around a friend who is always on the phone or laptop with their boyfriend.. eventually you will get tired of it and just lose some  interest slowly in the friend. it happens and i am sure irma notices that ilona is always on her devices. good to see irma and anna share some time together..

Well, I know the most of you will be glad with what I'm fixing to say because I will no longer have any inside info about what goes on upstairs.  I got a phone call from my RLC buddy and he said that he was cancelling his subscription due to the antics of tonight.  I'm not sure exactly what that means right now because he told me he would tell me why tomorrow because he was so pissed by everything that went on today with the girls and he only mentioned Irma & Anna.  He doesn't care about the fake Ilona.  So there you have it everybody, my eyes to upstairs are now going to be gone and you will probably hear very little from me except for what i might observe downstairs on the free cams.  Your prayers have been answered lol.

DfCcap, what happened today with the girls? What antics? Did Irma get rejected again by Ilona? Irma looks very unhappy there, don't even think she feels as much like masturbating anymore. I think she is really hung up on Ilona, like a guy who likes a girl who always rejects his advances. She should go to Anna and forget Ilona.