Christmas Party tonight

I think they are playing a party game I have seen before. The audience picks an object and then in collusion with a partner you guess what they picked after your partner asks about many object in the room. They try and guess if it is an intonation of voice that gives your partner the clue or many other possibilities.

Did anyone notice the gift that was a framed photo/drawing of a woman's face? I swear it looks just like Sara (from the Barcelona apartment). They were making a big deal out of it and a couple people even had photos taken of them holding it in front of them.

Did anybody get a screen capture of it? If it's not Sara, it could be her twin. It's sitting on the couch now.

Maybe Sara is someone famous in their circle of friends or something. Did anyone see it? I am really curious.

Did anyone notice the gift that was a framed photo/drawing of a woman's face? I swear it looks just like Sara (from the Barcelona apartment). They were making a big deal out of it and a couple people even had photos taken of them holding it in front of them.

Did anybody get a screen capture of it? If it's not Sara, it could be her twin. It's sitting on the couch now.

Maybe Sara is someone famous in their circle of friends or something. Did anyone see it? I am really curious.

There is a very strong resemblance in that photo of a woman's face but I don't believe it is that of Sarah but rather the girl that has been carrying it around and showing it to the different guests.  Besides, all those clean cut guys that are there don't seem the type that would run in a circle of mop heads!