They stroked legs and caressed breasts? Wait, that already is more than K & K did for a long time or ever. Maybe I jumped the gun on these two. And who knows what Anna will be like. You've heard the saying three's a crowd? May complicate this budding stuff.

nope spent an hour in bath stroking each others legs caressing breasts while watched each other

sorry yall before they started the bath she was on the cell phone thought she would had called in to put the cams on maintence again  my computer was messing up a bit maybe do to the weather my appoligies. then thought back to when Nora ran it and did that a lot. again so sorry for this tread. my bad

sorry yall before they started the bath she was on the cell phone thought she would had called in to put the cams on maintence again  my computer was messing up a bit maybe do to the weather my appoligies. then thought back to when Nora ran it and did that a lot. again so sorry for this tread. my bad

No need to apologize.  The problem is with a group of people here who have such a line of bullshit  I think they are starting to believe it themselves. They have absolutely no proof this kind of thing goes on.Notice many write in denial by saying "it is just my opinion but.." Don't buy into things that are just opinions. Some will even call you names and question your intelligence jf you don't fall into line with the lemmings. Make up your own mind.

No need to apologize.  The problem is with a group of people here who have such a line of bullshit  I think they are starting to believe it themselves. They have absolutely no proof this kind of thing goes on.Notice many write in denial by saying "it is just my opinion but.." Don't buy into things that are just opinions. Some will even call you names and question your intelligence jf you don't fall into line with the lemmings. Make up your own mind.

I'm questioning your intelligence Jerry if you believe half the shit that is coming out of your mouth!!