Tver - Split 3

yadevol

Sonya and Ivo fucked last night and left their door wide open, presumably because Sonya wanted Natasha to join in, at least that's what I think. Especially with the way Sonya was trying to call in Natasha a few days ago when was having sex. Of course Natasha doesn't want anything to do with that. I think Sonya wants her more than Ivo does. Ivo doesn't seem to give a shit about Natasha sexually one way or another.

Interesting happenings in Tver. I have noticed that Ivo is not himself lately and Sonia is a little subdued. You really think Sonia wants a threesome with Nikky? I mean they are good buds Sonia and Nikky, but I didn't think she wanted to share Ivo. Maybe that's why Ivo and Sonia, although having sex, are not looking as happy together lately. And what is with Petra and Sender? I think they are good but who knows. Sender is real attractive guy and he was already playing a bit with Nikky, maybe has a wandering eye?

Petra likes now to hang out in Voro a lot. She is close with Nikky.

I noticed that Sonia went with Petra to Voro and hung out earlier, but Ivo stayed behind.

Problems in paradise (Tver)?

Interesting happenings in Tver. I have noticed that Ivo is not himself lately and Sonia is a little subdued. You really think Sonia wants a threesome with Nikky? I mean they are good buds Sonia and Nikky, but I didn't think she wanted to share Ivo. Maybe that's why Ivo and Sonia, although having sex, are not looking as happy together lately. And what is with Petra and Sender? I think they are good but who knows. Sender is real attractive guy and he was already playing a bit with Nikky, maybe has a wandering eye?

Petra likes now to hang out in Voro a lot. She is close with Nikky.

I noticed that Sonia went with Petra to Voro and hung out earlier, but Ivo stayed behind.

Problems in paradise (Tver)?

Sonia & Ivor lovers. They do not want to have sex with Nikky. Nikky alcoholic. she wants lover like Ivorian. He did not want to have sex with Akira. Akira Charlie lover

Yadevol, so funny! How true. I remember the dog lady, only girl he couldn't get it up for. I hated him then because he stole Sonia from Phil. Thought it was karma!

Where are Petra and Sender tonight?