Tver - Split 3

yadevol

VV doesn't get it. While we know that everything here is somewhat of a show, they need to find a way to make it look sincere or spontaneous. It is neither. When they had Phil and Dizi and Tanya and Christy, things were at least a little more sincere. Now, it is hard to believe in anything here.

I must advise everyone that I do not think I can share links to vk pages of any of the girls. First of all, it was not mine to give as someone was kind to share it with me and I stupidly opened my mouth that I knew someone who had them. That was not wise of me. I apologize to the person who shared it with me as he shared it with me in confidence.

Also, I think we should respect the private lives of the girls as just that, private.

Sometimes boredom leads people to think of things they shouldn't do. Sorry!

I am sorry that I started the conversation on vk pages. I certainly don't want to be the cause of someone being stalked or trolled and if Mr1010 doesn't feel happy sharing the links then I respect and support his decision.

BTW speaking of stalking, Mr floppy seems to be abroad tonight

Thanks, yadevol, you  are a real pal. I appreciate that you respect my decision. The lesson to be learned here is not just that we don't want the girls to be stalked, but when we make a pledge to keep a confidence with a friend, that we keep it. I will do that with any of you as well.