Tver - Split 3

yadevol

Ivo proposing to Sonia? That would be amazing. Imagine two people meeting on VV and getting married! I may be in the minority here but I actually like them, especially Sonia. I get that their sex is not exciting anymore. But that is the nature of the beast. If you are part of a couple long term, sex gets to be the same. Imagine how boring your sex would appear to an outsider! Oh, I know, you guys are all saying, speak for yourself! C'mon, you can all say it in unison, lol!

Ivo proposing to Sonia? That would be amazing. Imagine two people meeting on VV and getting married! I may be in the minority here but I actually like them, especially Sonia. I get that their sex is not exciting anymore. But that is the nature of the beast. If you are part of a couple long term, sex gets to be the same. Imagine how boring your sex would appear to an outsider! Oh, I know, you guys are all saying, speak for yourself! C'mon, you can all say it in unison, lol!

I like Sonja too, I might be prepared to admit that I am a little bit in love with her. I can't imagine he proposed, but I agree about the sex becoming boring to watch. You recall Efim and Diana, at the end the interest was largely about whether Diana would overcome Efim's objections to sex.