Voronezh - Split 12

tallguy74

Unsy, maybe Christy will come back. She is obviously ill. Meanwhile, tiny,  tiny little forward steps with N & A. At least she lets him finger her, albeit under the covers, and more importantly he wanted to do it. If I was him after she broke up his relationship  with Charlie and rejected him over and over, I wouldn't want anything to do with her either. And Petra and new guy have good sex. Small steps, small steps!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timewarp, maybe try to think first and not say it in the first place. You are not sensitive to how things sound to others. I think carefully about my posts and read it a couple of times first.

for instance like your other comment earlier when you said about businesses not listening to their insane nut customers! But, it is my fault for taking it the wrong way????

Respect for others seem to come hard for you. I would much rather be insecure and sensitive to others than superior and insensitive! I think you accidentally complimented me saying that to me earlier.

I will try and be extra, extra sensitive when making posts that have anything to do with you but it would not be in your best interest to lecture me.

I would appreciate that, but I am not intimidated by your threats. And you know much about lecturing me, don't you? I wish I could post all of your lecturing posts to me! But it might fill several pages blotting out all else here.

When you make a mistake or do something wrong, say you are sorry! I admit my mistakes all the time, say I am sorry often.

And you are not superior to me! No one on this forum should act superior, so just fucking stop!!!!!!!!!!

I would appreciate that, but I am not intimidated by your threats. And you know much about lecturing me, don't you? I wish I could post all of your lecturing posts to me! But it might fill several pages blotting out all else here.

When you make a mistake or do something wrong, say you are sorry! I admit my mistakes all the time, say I am sorry often.

And you are not superior to me! No one on this forum should act superior, so just fucking stop!!!!!!!!!!

It was just last night I believe that someone pointed out to you that you were filling entire pages with one line posts. I believe you asked a few questions and as is often the case made some claims that you would take the advice given.

It was to that end that the original post I made was primarily focused. After reading it back, taking into consideration how you have reacted in the past to posts you deem critical I decided it was a bad idea. Unfortunately, I couldn't immediately think of something else to say to complete the edit before you read it and the vulgar tirade ensued.

One last thing before I conclude this post. You used the phrase:

'businesses not listening to their insane nut customers!"

in reference to what you THINK my post stated so let me put it in alternate terms so you understand. You don't let the patients run the hospital. Now, this is a figure of speech and does not actually imply that you or anyone else is sick, just like the well known saying you don't let the inmates run the asylum" does not imply that anyone is insane ... it is a figure of speech.

You can be assured that I will back down when a thread gets too heavy as I do not do flame wars and if I did I would respect the fact that there is a place for that on the board. I don't do vulgarity and I don't fly off the handle. If you are going to seriously disagree on the net you need to be emotionally stable.

As for respect, there are a number of people on here that I respect. Respect is earned.

No, respect is not earned. It is the inherent right of every human being. I have granted respect to every person I ever meet in life. Even if they don't respect me. You have no right not to treat someone with respect!  I have several times even tried to befriend you, or to make you understand me. I have told you personal things about me only to have you use it against me time and time again. I lay myself open and  you take a "bat" and slam me in the face! You are just not a good human being. I get it now. Others on this forum have told me to let it go, get sarcastic and turn the other cheek when someone insults me or slams me, It is hard for me. It is both my positive trait and my drawback at the same time. So from now on, I propose a truce. You don't insult me and I will just ignore you. OK????????? I have no more energy for bad people.

Let's just agree that there are different types of respect. Respect for people who value truth would be one of those. Respect for people who are level headed, that would be another. I have to be honest here, I remember writing a post about how I spend time with my wife every evening which you took offense to. I don't remember using any other personal information use against you "time and time again."

I will do my very best not to insult you but I will say what I see as truth here and won't be censored by your insecurities, sorry.

I haven't really had any problems with anyone here and don't intend to.

So your answer is no truce? Respect is absolute, a right of every human being. Who are you to judge me? You know you should remove all these posts like you did before. You damn yourself as a decent human being with every post! Let's see if you have the guts to leave your posts there!

I remember how all this started. You said that you had a wife who you paid attention to, implying that I do not. Do you know me, you jerk? You imply I am unstable. I am not unstable, just mad as hell! Many people here like me and don't think I am not worthy of respect and subject to insults like you hurl.

Stop equivocating and prevaricating, will you stop the insults or not! I think I will get you banned if you do not stop. You can disagree with my analyses if you want, I am not censoring you. But you make it personal!

There you go. I altered 1 post. 1 post and yes, I will happily let my posts stand. They will make a good read for some and they can make up their own minds. I am done for the evening and will not continue this discussion as it is not fair to the other members who expect this thread to be about the subject..