Voronezh - Split 12

tallguy74

I would have to say that of the many people who have come through this project, Petra is the one who has surprised me the most. When I first saw her and she was doing threesomes with Ivo and Akira SHE was the one I would have pegged as an adult entertainer of some sort. She did seem to be a bit of a taskmaster in the beginning and I expected her to be cold and harsh.

That has not been the case at all. Petra has an easy and warm smile and has been very kind to the various new women coming into the project. I still get the sense that she is a non nonsense individual but she is a very interesting woman.

I say these things as general comment as Petra has interacted with women in both apartments.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spielo, pray tell... who is she giving a bj to? Our fantasies coming to the fore!

Where is she now? She finished her long bath.

Petra is the best! I love her, best thing for VV honestly. Like a nice Nora for VV. Man, I am so glad she got a guy! And he seems really good for her and the project. Tver is done for now. Until and unless Christy comes back. And glad Sonia and Ivo have a room at last.