Voronezh - Split 12

tallguy74

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm peeking in at this party every so often. The only girls I'm interested in is the other girl in the red dress that's not Nikky and the blond in the long white dress. I still don't expect them to do anything. Doesn't seem like anything sexual is going on tonigh.

I did see something interesting and I am hoping others saw it as well so there will be corroboration. It looked to me like according to the VV timer midnight came and went with no reaction. Then a minute or so latter they reacted. Not a big deal, but evidence of a sensible delay in the feed.

I did see something interesting and I am hoping others saw it as well so there will be corroboration. It looked to me like according to the VV timer midnight came and went with no reaction. Then a minute or so latter they reacted. Not a big deal, but evidence of a sensible delay in the feed.

I noticed the same. But 1 min is okay from Russia around the world.  ;)

Party seems to have been a blast, but I missed most of it. I don't think there was any action tonight, although Ivo and Sonia re making out alone in Tver. Where is Nikky? The guest couples look really fun, girls look hot! Wish they could get some of them for Voro permanent. I bet these are more friends of either Petra or Ivo.