Voronezh - Split 12

tallguy74

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, more new guys just came over, brought more booze (like they need that after last night, lol!). Hey, Nikky, time to find some good cock!

I like black haired girl. Other girl who sits near Nikky is interesting. Third girl conked out.

hey mr1010.. I didn't do much last night, I don't drink. I just had pizza and a few snacks.  I watched most of the party  and watched the ball drop.  they all seem tired and maybe hung over tonight.  the 2 free cams in voro have bad angles.  the 3rd cam should be free also, but not likely gonna happen.

I been limiting my viewin a little cuz its rather boring at times just seein 2 cams.  I don't watch tver unless theres action.

happy new year mr1010, i think its good to start with high note the new year. i had great time, just broke a year old promise not to drink to much, yet you just start reasonably with one then another with a meal then while waiting for the mid night some one gives you a shot or a glass this or that before you know it you past the point of no return the next thing you remember is waking up and making the old promise "never again", that is my new year, all i know is i had a good time, i guess that is the point.

i missed every thing last night in vv, i tried to check on them this morning but thy were just waking up so i left, now i just looked they seem going nothing, maybe too many people( 4 girls 2 guys), they look like  a group of people that vv found and offered them a free weekend stay so the apartment wont be empty since nikky prefer to stay at tver. may be they will have another party tomorrow hopefully i will catch that, but so far nothing just boring.

the girls are not bad one  a bit skinny and some  a bit shy(not wild young people). i will do in and out to vv to see if any thing is happening.