Voronezh - Split 12

tallguy74

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nikky isn't in either apartment, beancounter. You mean in hallways or outside building? And now Sender disappeared. I don't think she is doing it with Ivo. Sonia has been gone all day and all she did was get naked and play  with herself for Ivo. Ivo could have had her many times. She probably would do him if not for Sonia who  is her good bud.

Still can't see stream, tried android on my phone also. But, I could see stills of video by just dragging the progress bar. Looks very tame, basically just Nikky topless.

Guess party hasn't started yet.

Oh, it looks like party is starting. Petra is there with heavy set guy. Ivo and Petra getting ready.

Looks like another lame, boring night!

Can't these people play sexy music and dance sexy at least? But, noooo, they have to play card games!!!

Oh, it looks like party is starting. Petra is there with heavy set guy. Ivo and Petra getting ready.

Looks like another lame, boring night!

Can't these people play sexy music and dance sexy at least? But, noooo, they have to play card games!!!

a party without alcohol will give nothing and they are preparing their stupid came

Yeah, I see Nikky. She is wearing a short dress with stockings and no panties!!!! How Ivo resists her is beyond me. They are alone now in Tver. Old Ivo (before Sonia) would have fucked her right now, then go to the party! They are obviously heading to the party. Party so far looks same, lame.