Voronezh - Split 12

tallguy74

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ivo is always antisocial like that. Well, at least Nikky had a good night! What a show that was!

Party was a little better, but nothing much happening. Only sexiness was from skinny girl and her bf, but nothing happened really.

And the lights thing is sooo annoying!!

Please, VV, it is time to cull the herd. Send everyone packing tomorrow except who you might want to keep. Like the blonde girl and maybe heavyset guy because Nikky likes him a little.

Oh and what's with Sender and the dark haired girl? He lies in  her lap, clearly likes her. Petra and him obviously have an open relationship. That is why I almost thought he'd eventually make it with Nikky. I think they would just fool around a little like they did in a three way with Petra.

Ivo is always antisocial like that. Well, at least Nikky had a good night! What a show that was!

Party was a little better, but nothing much happening. Only sexiness was from skinny girl and her bf, but nothing happened really.

And the lights thing is sooo annoying!!

Please, VV, it is time to cull the herd. Send everyone packing tomorrow except who you might want to keep. Like the blonde girl and maybe heavyset guy because Nikky likes him a little.

About the light thing I wrote them a mail and they replied they always tell everybody to leave the lights on. But there is nothing they can (or will not do in my opinion) when they switch it off against the order to leave it on.  :doh:

Who did Sender have an argument with, beancounter? In Voro or with Petra? I assume with the people in Voro. Doesn't look like they are upset there and he is still there.

Sender is a little bit of an intense guy. Lots of fun but sometimes too much. Petra doesn't mind I think and others like him in Tver.

Time to send the party home tomorrow, VV!