Voronezh - Split 12

tallguy74

Cassy, this is why I didn't resub. Content is king.  Even the month I subbed there was

little to no content in Voro. The only thing that made it enjoyable was the Charlie and

Akira. They were great in bed together. Dizzi I thought could have been another Charlie,

but she didn't want anyone other then Ivo.

So I sat around waiting on her and Phil to maybe hook up. If they did I would have

resubbed. Instead all Phil did since he got to the apt was bust a nut in the tub every night.

Then I had 2 days left and Phil got to have sex with Christy. But the next day she went to

Tver and I felt that her time with Phil was a one off. I was right too.

Since I found this site Tver has always had at least one couple having sex every night.

Tver also has given us 2 sets of couples fucking at the same time and threesomes. Yet

not many like Tver expect for Charlie and Akira. Why is that? Because I think people

want to see something that's organic and fun to watch.  That brings me to my next point.

Time said it the best. Finding 4 people to come together and like each other enough to be playful

and have sex is really hard to do. VV has been trying to do it for months now in Voro. They

have Tver which hooks them, but can't keep them. No one wants to pay $30 a month to watch

the same 2 or 4 people putting on the same show. 

Where Voro was promising, it seamed to be new content. But they really have struggled to maintain

4 new people at any given time. When they do fine girls that people like they seem to find Tver.

Then the girls don't want anything to do with the guys in Voro.

VV has a great concept but as I pointed out it has fallen way short of expectations for the paying

customers. SEX sells. You've heard me say it before. Maybe we have to conclude that this project

will never work. Human nature is universal and you have to ask yourself would VV work in your

country?

Btw even RLC has problems. When couples don't perform over there. The people on the forums

rant to RLC about getting rid of them. Why? So they can see people having sex. People having

sex is what you need to keep people coming back.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Slap, I couldn't have said it any better than you did (though I tried, lol!).

Human nature is the X factor that makes this whole concept difficult to execute. And sex does sell, big time.

I have made a concerted effort and to a large extent have succeeded in taking my focus a little bit off just wanting sex. Mainly because then we get the scripted Tver type apartment. Voro according to VV is their grand experiment. So far it has failed. Is it workable given human nature? Who knows? And VV has done a particularly poor job of screening new ones and explaining the expectations to them. Maybe the problem is VV doesn't know what it wants the site to be and because it is  just interested in getting in new people. But making sales is not enough for a successful business, You also need to keep the ones you have.

They should explain to the long time customers what their ultimate goals are with the site. Or we should tell them what we think they should be.

Oh, and one other thing (I never get my thoughts together at the same time!). VV has the feel of a site that has gotten old fast. Even Tver used to be better. But after the same sexy games over and over there it got stale. The hay day for Tver was when Charlie and Akira were there with Petra and Ivo. And in Voro when Phil and Dizi and Tanya and then Sonia were there. Some who came along like Christy or Sonia now with Ivo were good. But for the most part, the site has not been the same since then! VV has tried enumerable people since then and cannot find the same chemistry again,or shall we say "lightning in a bottle". The same games or tricks that worked before seem boring now.

I have no real clue what can work now. Anybody have ideas? Slap, spielo, you guys always come up with good ideas.

Thanks cassy for Slap's old post. I think I might have read it at the very beginning of my subscription here. How prophetic it turned out to be and very accurate.

Not to give you a swell head, Slap, but you have a way of cutting through the crap and getting to the essence of the matter. I try to do it also, but I tend to be too strong at times and too wordy, so people sometimes don't see the key points i am trying to make.

I also like to joke around and have fun here at times. You, unsy and I had a freaking ball the other day. I enjoy the fooling around too. That is why I would hate to see you go again. You are too much fun and also look at things here much like I do.

I have like 3 more days on this month. I am going to stay to see the changes they make in the coming days. I will give it a little more time.

Petra is with Sender in Voro now. Can anyone tell me why they were ever split up to begin with? We really don't need Nikky. Just get rid of her (unless she can get a guy in Voro) and move Sender back to Petra in Tver. Then get new people in Voro.

Thanks cassy for Slap's old post. I think I might have read it at the very beginning of my subscription here. How prophetic it turned out to be and very accurate.

Not to give you a swell head, Slap, but you have a way of cutting through the crap and getting to the essence of the matter. I try to do it also, but I tend to be too strong at times and too wordy, so people sometimes don't see the key points i am trying to make.

I also like to joke around and have fun here at times. You, unsy and I had a freaking ball the other day. I enjoy the fooling around too. That is why I would hate to see you go again. You are too much fun and also look at things here much like I do.

I have like 3 more days on this month. I am going to stay to see the changes they make in the coming days. I will give it a little more time.

I didn't go any where. I just don't post a lot. We did have some fun the other day.

Ps thanks for the kind words.

slapjack

another good post :) :)

I want to be short. But at the same time want to be very clear. I know you now for a long long time.  :) :) And every visitor of this forum, when we talk about Voyeur Villa should know you and read one of your post to understand what to expect from Voyeur villa. For me this is one of the best post on forum and anyone can use it as good guide book Excellent. And you made this post just one day after my arrival on forum. Perfect timing. :) :)

Cassy thanks for the kind words. Not everyone will agree with me and that's fine too. I'm glad that there

are a lot of people here offering different opinions. Look at how many posts there are since Sept. I'd say

the forums are more successful then VV is.

Finding the right formula to make VV a successes is going to be a tall order. I want them to be successful.

Getting the right people that will gel enough to stay in the villa for more then a month, then those people

getting use to the cams and showing us their assets and loving making is the only way this will be done.

Can VV pull that off? Only time will tell.