Voronezh - Split 12

tallguy74

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, he's fingering her under the covers. I can tell by telltale movements near her crotch and he is playing a little with her hair and facing her lying very close. I don't see that she has cum though. Will she reciprocate?

Informing others in case they look on camcaps. And you are a fucking asshole, timewarp! I have no use for you. Go straight to hell!

Very funny, timewarp, how you hid your jerk comment to me. Afraid you'd look bad, didn't have the guts to leave it there? Or did you just want to make me look bad? Just in case anyone is curious, he took away his comment to me that "you realize you are responding with one liners to yourself. Anything?"

Yeah, jabbath, that's what they did. I almost couldn't tell it happened, but I saw her arch her neck and close her eyes. And she looked satisfied. I guess that is the best we can expect. Thought maybe she'd at least reciprocate with a handjob (although messy if you do it under the covers, lol!). Still, a tiny bit of progress tonight. She also got herself sexy for Tver tonight. She needs Petra to loosen her up, but Petra has her bf now.