Voronezh - Split 12

tallguy74

Lol, that's funny guys. I'm sure VV would take the burglar for the project. Hey, how much worse can he be than some of the crazies and clowns we've had here. As long as he is willing to show his ass on camera, good to go!!

And where the hell is the security guard for voro anyway (Sender)? You think he went to dark haired girl's place to try to "win" her back? That contract just sits there, pen on top. What do you think are odds she will come back and tear that up, lol?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh well, back to the drawing board, VV! This would make a funny cartoon. I vote for Road Runner. Freaking Coyote sets the dynamite trap for Road Runner again, Road Runner runs over it and..... nothing happens. Then the cliff Coyote is standing on blows up with the explosion. Of course, Coyote is standing away from the freaking explosion and hole but the f...ing cliff cracks somehow below him and.... of course he falls down into the endless chasm as always!!!! That describes VV's luck with these participants!

I have one question. How the fuck does Coyote get up again to blow himself up again????

Oh well, back to the drawing board, VV! This would make a funny cartoon. I vote for Road Runner. Freaking Coyote sets the dynamite trap for Road Runner again, Road Runner runs over it and..... nothing happens. Then the cliff Coyote is standing on blows up with the explosion. Of course, Coyote is standing away from the freaking explosion and hole but the f...ing cliff cracks somehow below him and.... of course he falls down into the endless chasm as always!!!! That describes VV's luck with these participants!

I have one question. How the fuck does Coyote get up again to blow himself up again????

Superheros would be cool. I vote for Hulk, Catwoman, Thor and Black Widow

Hey slapjack, please stay with us. We need your sense of humor for this crazy site. With this stuff here, if you don't laugh, you will f...ing cry, lol! You and unsy made my day today!

Everyone here is too serious, we need laughter!

Fuk me your old........

Are you saying they like big poles, is that what you are saying, slap? I bet Evelina Darling likes any pole she can fit all the way down her throat. It's like the saying you don't need more boobs than fits in your hand or mouth. Evelina subscribes to that when it comes to poles.

Hey, Jabbath, Hulk is back in Voro. He is built like hulk and when he gets mad......... girls flee for their lives!!! Otherwise he is just the mild mannered Dr. Bannerman sucked off by Petras everywhere in the land! BTW, where is Petra? Did she flee for her life?