Will They Ever?

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was lovely.

I'm not saying it wasn't!  I totally agree with you because I got to witness it, had it have been upstairs I would have been shit out of luck.  My point is that no matter how hard our brain waves try to convince these girls to do other things, I don't believe we all together have enough brain power.  I hope I'm wrong!!

There won't be any more, because they're not lesbians.

If you saw their reaction to the footballers on TV earlier, you could see that.

Just enjoy what they do do, and have fun with that

My point exactly!  RLC equips the apartment with girls that will get a little on the edge but not go all they way because that is what they don't want to portray for this apartment!

My point exactly!  RLC equips the apartment with girls that will get a little on the edge but not go all they way because that is what they don't want to portray for this apartment!

Wasn't you point that they are prostitutes, and every little thing they do inside the apartment is controlled by Nora? And RLC goes to maintanance everytime somethings going to happend?

Wasn't you point that they are prostitutes, and every little thing they do inside the apartment is controlled by Nora? And RLC goes to maintanance everytime somethings going to happend?

I'm still sitting in my corner, and unless you can prove otherwise you have NO right to berate me in front of the whole forum!  I had NO right to call any of you idiots and I apologize for that, I understand the voyeuristic tendencies in all of us and that was wrong, please forgive me.  The last thing I'm going to say about the Nora thing is yes, for the umpteenth time she has control of limits set for this apartment in my opinion.

Or they just going to just tease us like the other girls did?  Fun to watch tho

I thought the massage in the front room was very hot! These girls need to get it on! They were playing as a threesome....touching each others boobs......and looked like it was all gonna explode into life! Im hooked! These massages are so horny......and I wish we could see what went on the other night when all three girls were playing together on the bed! Oh. and we even had a little kiss in the kitchen in the kitchen!

I thought the massage in the front room was very hot! These girls need to get it on! They were playing as a threesome....touching each others boobs......and looked like it was all gonna explode into life! Im hooked! These massages are so horny......and I wish we could see what went on the other night when all three girls were playing together on the bed! Oh. and we even had a little kiss in the kitchen in the kitchen!

All 3 were playing in whose bed? I missed that.  >:(

There was another little massage session......they all went upstairs......and all three were on a bed massaging......could see it on the scrambled screen.....lasted about 20 mins.....there is a video of two of them from the same session......cant name names as I am still not sure who is who yet......one thing I am wondering is the young girl who dances all the time only has 3 pairs of knicks lol