Leora needs a womens touch

I have said this along time ago. It will take a good woman to satisfy her deep need for orgasm. I have been lesbian all my life a I know by watching her that if she had a good woman make love to her she would never look back.just my 2 cents...trish

I have said this along time ago. It will take a good woman to satisfy her deep need for orgasm. I have been lesbian all my life a I know by watching her that if she had a good woman make love to her she would never look back.just my 2 cents...trish

it's the only thing that would ever make me want to watch her apartment.  i love watching lesbians have sex!  her alone really doesn't do anything for me.

I made the same comment about 18 mos. ago. I thought she was seeing a woman because of the way she was dressing and where she was putting her perfume. Also some of the sexy and sheer under garments that only woman would like to take off or have a nother woman take off. Time will tell.

• 2 weeks later...

Sure Harley why not. Why do you think guys like watch us lesbian chicks...cause we get it done right and go a long time lol

Well in that case how about a video demonstration.  Bahahaha.  Just playing with you sassy.  these animals here (including myself)  would never stop hounding you then, LOL.  :yeahbaby: