Voronezh - Split 13

nack

jacky and bf have too much sex if u ask me.  they are home most of the time. they don't work.  I think they are starting to get boring.  jacky does have a great body and figure. 

I really like nelly and I feel bad she has to sleep on the couch now.  id really like to see nelly with a guy, but not sure if it will happen.  nelly also has a nice body.

nina is nice, but I think Robert is boring.  if they were to leave, that could be good for nelly, she could have that room. 

I notice vv doesn't allow outside friends to visit or stay over  rlc allows them to have friends over and sometimes big parties.  the voro/tver parties get stale and boring, cuz its the same ppl.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

xtreza, everything in this house, for the cameras ,or what are they doing in this house, money, money, money ;) ;) ;)

yes for sure, but the contracts are diferent. for christy it's one masturbation per day, and one lesbo sex with petra per week and one sexy dance everynight this is the reason why she dance alone every night in the living room. but for nelly and the other card players it's to be here and what they want to do and they are not obliged .

sorry for my english