Voronezh - Split 13

nack

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've fucking had it with VV. I tweeted them that Akira & unknown don't even sleep in same bed. That they should go on Camcaps to see how much we hate their site and make fun of it! Do you think I hit them hard enough? I can be worse (not!).

If they don't get it after this tweet, they never will. 19 days to go!

Someone win the lottery, buy VV and do this site right!

if akira isn't gonna get any from her, hes better off movin back to tver. I wouldn't even share the bed with her. 

I don't think she signed any contract.  shes too worried about the cams.  shes better off leaving.

I noticed that nina likes akira tho.  when Robert isn't there, she kinda flirts with him.  but im sure akira wont do anything with nina.

its a shame the brunette cant come by and give akira another massage or more.  she was awesome and really seemed to like him.

Nack, buddy, I am awake still.

What a shame this situation is. I like a lot of you guys, but we will all soon be gone from here. Listen, Nack, no matter what happens, keep in touch through pm's if necessary. We can all still keep in touch.

I am tempted to ask them for a refund also. I may wait a few more days, perhaps through the weekend to see if anything changes. My tweets are so antagonistic to them at this point they might want me to leave. I told them to check CC to see how much we make fun of them. Nothing hurts a business more than when their customers make fun of them.

Brunette didn't really like the cameras. But man was she good! I'd stay just  to see her. But VV picks this girl (I call her unknown now) as her substitute.

Every move they make is the wrong move. Even law of averages dictate they get it right sometimes. Nope!

And Nina and Robert, really? I mean they are nice and all. But not great looking and almost too kinky for me (and I like some kink). When she put the dildo in his ass, that was it for me.

I think maybe Christy was the last good person they picked here. And that was like two months ago!

if akira isn't gonna get any from her, hes better off movin back to tver. I wouldn't even share the bed with her. 

I don't think she signed any contract.  shes too worried about the cams.  shes better off leaving.

I noticed that nina likes akira tho.  when Robert isn't there, she kinda flirts with him.  but im sure akira wont do anything with nina.

its a shame the brunette cant come by and give akira another massage or more.  she was awesome and really seemed to like him.

If Akira makes a move on Nina and goes as far as touching her..Robert would not mind kicking the shit out of him or might fuck him in the ass.He doesn't mind..lol

This is what i got from VV after emailing them twice about the situation

Good day,

thank you for your email.

We are expecting Christy anytime soon. But, we can't provide 100% guarantee about her. As you heard above, we have started a new cycle of casting to bring more interesting people to the project.

Thank you for your tme

Same old statements !!.. :bang head:

If anybody should go to Tver it should be Christy, not Akira. Akira should stay in Voro and they should possibly get a new girl in there if this current one is going to be afraid to do anything (she is a pretty good dancer, I'll give her that). New girl wouldn't fit in with Tver and Christy moving into Voro would just make things over crowded. Plus Akira and Christy have never shown any real signs of friendship towards each other.

Nina and Robert seem too old to be mixed in with all those young people. When I saw them all partying together they just seemed kind of awkward trying to mix in with everyone else. But I do see the friendship building between Nina and Akira. I'm wonder too if Nina and Robert are possibly swingers.

Have tried to provoke them:

VoyeurVilla ‏@voyeur_villa  22 Min.vor 22 Minuten Übersetzung anzeigen

Around 15.30 local time - working on the network. We'll shutdown Voro first, than Tver. For an hour/two. Stay cool

Spielo Cool ‏@spielo1  14 Min.vor 14 Minuten

@voyeur_villa

Would be much better to shut down for a day or two to work on the content....

VoyeurVilla

‏@voyeur_villa @spielo1 we don't have to shut it down to work on the content

Have tried to provoke them:

VoyeurVilla ‏@voyeur_villa  22 Min.vor 22 Minuten Übersetzung anzeigen

Around 15.30 local time - working on the network. We'll shutdown Voro first, than Tver. For an hour/two. Stay cool

Spielo Cool ‏@spielo1  14 Min.vor 14 Minuten

@voyeur_villa

Would be much better to shut down for a day or two to work on the content....

VoyeurVilla

‏@voyeur_villa @spielo1 we don't have to shut it down to work on the content

hahaha..lets get them all