Voronezh - Split 13

nack

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh wow, Nelly in Tver now. I knew she wasn't going to fuck this dude a 2nd time. She looking for every possible way not to have to sleep in the same bed as him.

she is talking to christy about what happened in the shower :doh: she will never forgive him :headache: :headache:

she is talking to christy about what happened in the shower :doh: she will never forgive him :headache: :headache:

Oh god, what is she like 12? She needs to get over herself. She acting like she's the only person in the world that's had bad sex. Grow up, Nelly.

Nelly would like to fuck jacky's bf. She snuggles with him sometimes. It is almost like the girls were friends, both liked the guy, but he picked Jacky! Easy solution, Jacky, let Nelly join you once in a while!

You know, Petra used to help the girls like Christy with their guy sexual problems (like Messsa). But she doesn't give a shit anymore, just does her shows! Christy and Nelly do get along, though not that way. Christy is not really bi but does lez shows with Petra.  I don't know if Nelly will go for it.

She should just not be so fucking picky. She gave him like one chance! Of course we don't know his personality. Maybe he is an ahole for all we know. Or she is just immature. I go with the latter.