Voronezh - Split 13

nack

Hey guys, how is everyone today? Looks like "Groundhog's Day" the movie. Didn't I go to bed last night and see them playing cards? Oh wait, the table moved, it is the next day!! Thank god, I am not dreaming after all.

I see Christy is back. I see The Village People (what I call them now). About to break out into a rendition of "YMCA"!!!

These people get on my fucking nerves. At least blonde guy got some pussy last night (Petra). Petra's latest fuck toy.

Well, it beats camming. Not by much.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hello..  looks like a repeat in tver.  they played til 7 am this morning.  its 8 pm there and they are playing again.  I hardly ever watch tver as is.

voro isn't exciting either.  things were goin good, now it seems things are slow.    they need to spice things up more.  I hope the new villa opens soon, they need to move some ppl around and bring in new single ppl.

I really think that ivo/Sonia should leave tver, bring in new single ppl.

I think jacky/tobi should go as well.    or maybe  nina/Robert  can go

:hi: everybody

as we can see, there no party planned for tonight  :doh:

card players left tver  :clap: really, even blonde girl and massage girl are sexy and waiting them to show us verry interesting stuff than cards, i prefer when they are not here, because when they are here they fuck the party with their stupid games for children :bang head:

nelly is still outdoor yet, i hope she bring her sex friend when she come back, that would be fine for her and for us!

VV is a land of wasted opportunities..Pocket Dynamo is waiting to explode and no sexual partner for her.Where is she again ? VV should have bought her back with her BF.She adds zero substance to already dead Tver.

Well, at least Voro girls trying to spice it up a little. Will Tobi and Robert play?

Poor Christy looks so bored in Tver. Massage girl still left in Tver. Everyone else left. Nelly gone with others.

This place is going to hell again!

Where are the Village People when you need them??? I need a good card game haven't seen enough lately!!

I think there will be a party in voro soon.  they are waiting for tver to come.  they are playing the same games.  I hope they get alcohol, we need some hot action tonight.  I wont hold my breath tho.

I think nelly goes out now cuz its boring in voro and she don't have a guy.