No orange anymore, Girls are leaving

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Speaking of food....  I have never seen anyone order out for any food like pizza or anything.

Whats up with that?

These kinds of girls do not do "take-out." Food (really good food) is provided by the men who own the yachts in the Barcelona harbor, or the young dancing studs who empty their bank accounts on them at the clubs in hopes of a mythic reward. Sorry to say that, but they're girls on a holiday, and girls just wanna have fun.

I KNEW THIS GUY WAS A SMART MAN!!!! :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

IT'S ALMOST WATERMELON SEASON :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Forget the oranges. Please PM me when the watermelon shows up at the apartment again!  :drool:

THAT'S WHAT RITA DID TO ME,AND SHE LEFT ME BROKE A STRANDED ON THE BARCELONA BEACH :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

These kinds of girls do not do "take-out." Food (really good food) is provided by the men who own the yachts in the Barcelona harbor, or the young dancing studs who empty their bank accounts on them at the clubs in hopes of a mythic reward. Sorry to say that, but they're girls on a holiday, and girls just wanna have fun.

A squirrel cannot live my his nuts alone. Please tell me that watermelons are available south of the equator. I love big melons. Please. Please. Please...  :P :P :P

Never gonna happen. Kristy bought the watermelon supplier in Barcelona with the money from RLC, and they are now being shipped directly to her. No reason for her to go anywhere.  :D :D

Again your strike at sarcasm failed. It's not yachting season yet, and the last trio have barely gone out at night. Yet none of them are starving themselves.