Leoraaaaa

where do you live  

153 members have voted

1. 1. where do you live

• Europe
    • Asia
    • America
    • Africa

Leora is conceded pure and simple.  She has what I like to call "I'm beautiful and I know it" syndrome.  She needs to realize that, yes, she is beautiful, but if her personality sucks, it doesn't matter.  One day her beauty will fade and all that will be left is a bitch that nobody wants to be around.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest pixels
She needs to realize that, yes, she is beautiful, but if her personality sucks, it doesn't matter.  One day her beauty will fade and all that will be left is a bitch that nobody wants to be around.
You are wrong. Actually this type of woman drastically differs of what you mentioned.. If you have a look  at this girl, you will realize that most of her  doings are cooking, and house work. The girl which is in love with herself never would act like that. She loves her guy in spite of his bad points and do much for him, not for herself. So you better shut up and learn about her personality before saying such a bullshit  >:( .

She is very immature.  She's like a twelve year old girl within a woman's body.

It shows in the trashy music she listens to or tries to sing along to.

And aside from that, she is very insecure, in fact her only refuge comes that of from her own vanity and self-adoration.

Again,.. very insecure and immature.  But with a cute pussy.

I think Paul is the one who is very insecure. He follows Leora around like a little lost puppy. She can not be in a room for 10 seconds before he's right there. When she showers, he stands in the doorway for most of the time or he's in the mirror trying to make himself feel good about his receding hairline. If she's on the computer, he's right there. I guess his reward for being a "good dog" is that she gives him a handjob every now and then.  ::)

я не знаю как вас зовут просто скажу что вы прекрасная женщина свободная и красивая женщина мечты и я завидую белой завистью вашему мужу вы прелесть ангел

я не знаю как вас зовут просто скажу что вы прекрасная женщина свободная и красивая женщина мечты и я завидую белой завистью вашему мужу вы прелесть ангел

Hi, can you say in english? Very Thanks :-*