• Europe
    • Asia
    • America
    • Africa

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Leora loves and plays with her boobs more than Paul does!!! Paul thinks foreplay is stroking his own dick until it gets hard then poking it between Leora's butt cheeks and placing his hand on her pussy and grinding her!!!  This is a funny couple she runs around half naked, kisses and teases the crap out of him all day and night with her own kisses and little grinds and then pushes him away when he tries. He needs to learn a thing or two about foreplay and romance and warming a woman up... she needs to be a little less in love her own body and looks and let someone else love them a little more... LOLOLOLOL    Leora can be quit a cock tease sometimes, all kissy and grinding hips into Paul and then push him away when he reciprocates. I guess he is not a good kisser.. she pushes his kisses away more times than not by turning her cheek ALOT!!!!!!!!

AGREED!!!!!!!!!!  But she is so in love with her own body, it is a wonder that anybody gets a chance to be in love with her body, my god the woman can't stoop fucking with her hair and is always checking her own boobs out. It freaks me out sometimes.. she can't go by a mirror without stopping to look, not glance, full on look, pose, and look some more!!!!!!!!!! and won't stop touching her own boobs long enough for someone to get in on the action!!!!  LOLOL