Kamilaaaaaaa is back !!!!!!

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

You can tell by the lack of replies.......RLC supporters!!!

Harley, it is exceedingly hard for me to say this stuff about Kami and Kristy who are my favorites ever, but it is apparent that we will never have the special moments of Barcelona again with K & K. I treasure that always in my memory banks. I almost felt when they first came back that they would never approach the heights of Barcelona. Unfortunately I was right.

The girls are hardly around together anymore.

• Replies 837
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, mr1010 said:

Harley, it is exceedingly hard for me to say this stuff about Kami and Kristy who are my favorites ever, but it is apparent that we will never have the special moments of Barcelona again with K & K. I treasure that always in my memory banks. I almost felt when they first came back that they would never approach the heights of Barcelona. Unfortunately I was right.

The girls are hardly around together anymore.

LOL.....It's the biggest joke there is!

22.51 Kris returns. Rings the doorbell. Kris was not sure whether Kami is with D.
Kris asks where they were. Kami says that in the cinema and then rode go-karts. They were at 15:00. There was no one besides them. Kami says it was great. She is afraid when a lot of people is there.
Kami asks where was Kris.
Kris: I was hungry and went to eat.
Kami: With whom?
Kris: Well , with Danil who gave me flowers.

Kami: Tell me you came back because you did see my photo and you thought that I missed you.
Kris: Some strange picture. Come here. Kami laughs.
Kris: Daniel wanted to order for me ... .... (name of food did not understand). I thanked him. It seems to me that he is falling for me.
Kami: Seriously ?! 
Kris: Why people can not be just friends?

Kris: What is it? There are new messages from the island?
Kami silent.
Kris: Do not you correspond?
Kami slightly shakes her head: Not really, there is nothing new.
Next Kami says she has to admit that she is [good] with D.
Kami: I do not want to discuss on this topic.
Kris: If between you is good that's ok.
Kami clearly unhappy: You start talking.
Kris: That's because you yourself set me against him.
Kami: I didn't. I tell you how it is.
Kris: Everything that you told me set me against him ... I do not know how to explain it. I do not have a specific attitude towards D. Just your stories ... That does not mean he is bad.
Kris: I understand what it is. In you I recognize myself I was also irritated even more. Because I understand how difficult it is to understand me. I tell everyone that it's over. That was the last time. I hate him. Never again.
I'm trying to prove to everyone that I am well without him.
And once again begin to do it, we all react as I do now to you.
Kami: When you dated your ex, I wanted to tell you ... I very well understand. It's your choice whether you are done or not with this man.
Kris: I understand that such relationships do not end ever.
Kami: No. I have myself to blame, it does not stop there. I said, "end" and later  well-Take me there, go here and there .... and of course he behaves like a real gentleman, "please", "you're such beauty," kisses the hands. I'm a girl. Because of my previous feelings when again he is like that I feel pleased. Of course, I do not look at it with the same eyes [as before] but I can not do anything with my feelings when I'm well and comfortable and do not want to go anywhere because I am well with him.
Kami: So this is just my fault, that I let it again  ... Who said something like this....? I give myself one more chance, in spite of everything that suddenly I could not stand him as he happens to be.
Kami: We'll see. I know that I can safely break it. Give me just a normal guy. I myself want to. I want something else. But I can not. Where no one else has and he is still here....
Kris: With me is even worse because no one cares about me. Perhaps in me it is, there is not much to envy you, but envy, that I see a real effort. In your background I see how much he depends on me. To me he never did anything like that. I have the same feelings as you. I recognize myself in you. Even the same statement. And at one point to say that I am comfortable and well with him and I think right, and so I do not have anyone else. Although there were moments when I thought it would be better without him it would be better be alone. Where it does not finish will not start anything new. You are neither here nor there. This means that you are not fully with him enough to try to start a family. You're with him but you think, "Perhaps there is better option."

Kami: If I tell you the truth I also think that now I should decide whether I want to be with him to continue and accept him as he is with his pros and cons. Or put a cross and say the end I have to start a new life. Now I'm in such a state that I can not, I can not say ....
Kris: Did anyone care so much of you as D?
Kami: Never.
Kris: I wish you, of course, you found someone better but judging by what I see in my friends there is nobody like that ...
Kami: I didn't meet anyone like him.
Kris: I do not quite understand how you can instantly change. I do not know, maybe you do not understand exactly something.
Kami: I still sense he is false. False is that all the time trying to subdue me. Kiss hands. "My sweetheart" and looking at me like that ... And as soon as I begin to embrace him suddenly he switches to "continue I'm not interested."
Kris: If this is in fact the reality not just what you imagine.
Kami: I do not imagine anything. Are you kidding? Many times it was. It was not one time when I noticed it.
Kris: Well, he is only after you, because there are some guys who are trying to conquer every girl encountered.
Kami: If we were in a different situation I could put up with that, but when it's a family I do not have anywhere to go. When you live here he drives me home and we do not see each other, and then he comes running to me. When we will be a family where do I go? What do I say? Do not talk to me? Children? That scares me when I imagine what awaits me in the future.
Kami: Now he says, "Come on. That will never happen. "In his words, you can create a family," family "," children with you, "" you're pregnant, "" I'll care you around. " He would like to marry me as soon as possible. Have children. "This will be the best family"
Kami: The way he is right now I would like to have kids with him, marry him. Now, I even want  to have a wedding. Tomorrow. Wedding like in the movies, when he will look at me with lovely eyes, when he takes me in his arms and says that he is happy and loves me. (laughs).
Kris: Is his interest only to get you? You are with a man for year. Didn't you figure him out yet?
Kami: What do you mean?
Kris: What happens with him in reality?
Kami: He is a bit insane. As if he was a maniac  .. And so he is in reality.
Kris: How?
Kami: By all means. First, he writes to me, I like it. Later he begins to seep into my life, does everything so it is good, then delights himself and the end. I remember that one of the girls told me that he can not always live in such suspense. He must relax. But what do I do when I'm unhappy. Whenever I start to feel something for him, and I become unhappy because of him .... How can someone live like that?
Kris: You said that has has completed his work and has  a lot of free time.
Kami: If it was all good with us now he would spend time with his friends. Now all his time he devoted to me. Otherwise he would have gone somewhere ..
Kris: But he could not quite forget about you?
Kami: No, he wouldn't. But the point is about the difference between how it is now, when I feel needed and how it will be when- "if you care, we can go somewhere."
And not like this morning: "Today we can do this, this and this. Let's go. " On each day he has a "plan-banana" - how to pleasure and cheer me.
Kris: Maybe right now you should test your theory? Of course, if you want.
Kami: I can not do that so suddenly.
Kris: You can not?
Kami: I already started, but very gently. I give him a hand ... The day before yesterday it was all one-sided. He took my hand, stroked me. Cuddled me. Now I embrace him. He does it first then I do it. I am cuddling up to him. It is pleasant for me. But I do not let anything else, no kisses ...
Kris: You didn't kiss at all?
Next Kami says she wants once again warn him that if this time history repeats itself it will be the final end of their relationship. This is last opportunity for them. Kami says they can not pretend for a lifetime.
Kris is skeptical. She does not believe that it will succeed because if Dima is warned and will believe that he will lose Kami he will pretend until he succeeds. Kami says she wants extort a promise from him that if it happens again it will not be like now that she's gone only he is gone from her life.

Kris says that if she didn't see fortune teller she wouldn't think about it. She would accept D as he is.. Kris says that if her fortune comes true she will became fortune teller.

Kris says it may be that now Kami talks with D and surrenders and after two weeks he again starts behave as before.
Kami: If it is as you say it will be easier for me to go, because it will be summer.
Kris: Did he complain?
Kami: All the time that I don't praise him and he wants to hear from me how good he is.
Kris says that in her  case it's the same.
Kami says she does not know when she should say such a thing. Dima works as a photographer and that after taking each photograph she would have to say something?.
Kris: And that's it. Not once did he claim that he did not get laid?
Kami shakes her head: It was more at the beginning pretension on my part, that sex was only once a month.
Kami says she often thinks about the fact that they are like two matching halves. She  does not like drunken men. They can drink, but she dislikes sleep with drunk guys. She does not like the smell of cigarettes. D does not drink and does not smoke. For her, a very big plus. She likes his looks. Height, body build. They likes similar food. They have a similar opinion about, movies, people etc. Sex does not matter to her and is not of great importance but from time to time, she wants it. And he is opposite. He does not look after other girls. I'm his second girlfriend. This is very important for me. I am not particularly jealous, but if I saw something like this would be the end of our relationship. When he goes somewhere with colleagues I do not wonder what he's doing.
Kris: What you say is important not only for you but for every girl.
Kami says that they fit together and not every girl would accepted his defects and mental deviations.
Kris wants to know what Kami meant.
Kami: I do not know. All of his stupidity. Stupid jokes. Any ideas. I feel confident enough ,,,,,. Maybe because we were friends at first. We fit together, but when it all starts again all my feelings towards him disappear.
Looking from this side it is the perfect man for me. Also, when it comes to money. I never wanted a rich man.
Kris asks if Kami is not set against him only because of what fortune teller told her?
Kami says it also has an impact.
Kris: Well. You can only say that time will tell.
Kami: I do not know if there is someone who can love me like him, but he loves me with morbid love, abnormal. I do not know what will happen.
Kami with a dreamy smile: Perhaps there is a love in which ninety year old grandparents take care of themselves.
Kris: Does he get offended? what he says when you start?
Kami: When I open up he closes. Of course, he says I'm right. He understands very well.
I'm not leaving suddenly. I am waiting even if something does not change. I remember the first time when we parted he promised that everything would be different, that never again this does not happen and if it happens they will break up. And now he once again says the same thing.
Kami shows Kris image of D and admiringly talks about his blue eyes. She says that externally she likes him very much. And not because he is handsome but because he is her type.
Kris: He's handsome but I would not fall in love with him.
Kami: Why?
Kris wonders: I do not know. I don't like his character.
Kami: I do not know how to explain it. He is so different. I met  guys that are either adults or vice versa. But they all had one thing in common. They aspired to seduce a girl. In this regard he is quite different. Formerly colleagues said that he is gay. All his friends say that he is gay. He's so not interested in girls ... Girls come. He talks to them indifferently. It is strange. Does not try to flirt with girls. As usual the boys talk with the girls, or the guys with the guys. Perhaps because all his charm he is trying to pour on me. His behavior repels others.
Kami: He is direct. Says what he thinks and does't wonder whether offends you or not.  He just spreads his words. Because of him I often blush. I am brought up. Never in  life  say anything offensive to stranger . And for him it is indifferent.
Kami says that at the beginning of their relationship he often would get angry. One time he kicked angrily something lying on the floor, lost his balance and fell on his back (Kami shows what it looked like).

Thanks for the translation of 5.5.2016 kitek!   It's obvious to me that Kami says one thing about sex but totally does another!!   Her biggest problem is the fortune teller and quite frankly I feel sorry for her believing in that crap.   What's going to happen with her is that she is going to wait long enough until most of what happens in her life agrees somewhat with the fortune teller and then she if going to believe that the fortune teller was right,  and I find that really sad!   I also find it sad that a girl that is as pretty as Kami is and as smart as people on this forum claim her to be and a girl that any guy would want to be with, that she would be seeking advice from a fortune teller.   Oh well, it's her life not mine and all I can say to her is good luck with the fortune teller lol.

22.51 Kris returns. Rings the doorbell. Kris was not sure whether Kami is with D.
Kris asks where they were. Kami says that in the cinema and then rode go-karts. They were at 15:00. There was no one besides them. Kami says it was great. She is afraid when a lot of people is there.
Kami asks where was Kris.
Kris: I was hungry and went to eat.
Kami: With whom?
Kris: Well , with Danil who gave me flowers.

Kami: Tell me you came back because you did see my photo and you thought that I missed you.
Kris: Some strange picture. Come here. Kami laughs.
Kris: Daniel wanted to order for me ... .... (name of food did not understand). I thanked him. It seems to me that he is falling for me.
Kami: Seriously ?! 
Kris: Why people can not be just friends?

Kris: What is it? There are new messages from the island?
Kami silent.
Kris: Do not you correspond?
Kami slightly shakes her head: Not really, there is nothing new.
Next Kami says she has to admit that she is [good] with D.
Kami: I do not want to discuss on this topic.
Kris: If between you is good that's ok.
Kami clearly unhappy: You start talking.
Kris: That's because you yourself set me against him.
Kami: I didn't. I tell you how it is.
Kris: Everything that you told me set me against him ... I do not know how to explain it. I do not have a specific attitude towards D. Just your stories ... That does not mean he is bad.
Kris: I understand what it is. In you I recognize myself I was also irritated even more. Because I understand how difficult it is to understand me. I tell everyone that it's over. That was the last time. I hate him. Never again.
I'm trying to prove to everyone that I am well without him.
And once again begin to do it, we all react as I do now to you.
Kami: When you dated your ex, I wanted to tell you ... I very well understand. It's your choice whether you are done or not with this man.
Kris: I understand that such relationships do not end ever.
Kami: No. I have myself to blame, it does not stop there. I said, "end" and later  well-Take me there, go here and there .... and of course he behaves like a real gentleman, "please", "you're such beauty," kisses the hands. I'm a girl. Because of my previous feelings when again he is like that I feel pleased. Of course, I do not look at it with the same eyes [as before] but I can not do anything with my feelings when I'm well and comfortable and do not want to go anywhere because I am well with him.
Kami: So this is just my fault, that I let it again  ... Who said something like this....? I give myself one more chance, in spite of everything that suddenly I could not stand him as he happens to be.
Kami: We'll see. I know that I can safely break it. Give me just a normal guy. I myself want to. I want something else. But I can not. Where no one else has and he is still here....
Kris: With me is even worse because no one cares about me. Perhaps in me it is, there is not much to envy you, but envy, that I see a real effort. In your background I see how much he depends on me. To me he never did anything like that. I have the same feelings as you. I recognize myself in you. Even the same statement. And at one point to say that I am comfortable and well with him and I think right, and so I do not have anyone else. Although there were moments when I thought it would be better without him it would be better be alone. Where it does not finish will not start anything new. You are neither here nor there. This means that you are not fully with him enough to try to start a family. You're with him but you think, "Perhaps there is better option."

Kami: If I tell you the truth I also think that now I should decide whether I want to be with him to continue and accept him as he is with his pros and cons. Or put a cross and say the end I have to start a new life. Now I'm in such a state that I can not, I can not say ....
Kris: Did anyone care so much of you as D?
Kami: Never.
Kris: I wish you, of course, you found someone better but judging by what I see in my friends there is nobody like that ...
Kami: I didn't meet anyone like him.
Kris: I do not quite understand how you can instantly change. I do not know, maybe you do not understand exactly something.
Kami: I still sense he is false. False is that all the time trying to subdue me. Kiss hands. "My sweetheart" and looking at me like that ... And as soon as I begin to embrace him suddenly he switches to "continue I'm not interested."
Kris: If this is in fact the reality not just what you imagine.
Kami: I do not imagine anything. Are you kidding? Many times it was. It was not one time when I noticed it.
Kris: Well, he is only after you, because there are some guys who are trying to conquer every girl encountered.
Kami: If we were in a different situation I could put up with that, but when it's a family I do not have anywhere to go. When you live here he drives me home and we do not see each other, and then he comes running to me. When we will be a family where do I go? What do I say? Do not talk to me? Children? That scares me when I imagine what awaits me in the future.
Kami: Now he says, "Come on. That will never happen. "In his words, you can create a family," family "," children with you, "" you're pregnant, "" I'll care you around. " He would like to marry me as soon as possible. Have children. "This will be the best family"
Kami: The way he is right now I would like to have kids with him, marry him. Now, I even want  to have a wedding. Tomorrow. Wedding like in the movies, when he will look at me with lovely eyes, when he takes me in his arms and says that he is happy and loves me. (laughs).
Kris: Is his interest only to get you? You are with a man for year. Didn't you figure him out yet?
Kami: What do you mean?
Kris: What happens with him in reality?
Kami: He is a bit insane. As if he was a maniac  .. And so he is in reality.
Kris: How?
Kami: By all means. First, he writes to me, I like it. Later he begins to seep into my life, does everything so it is good, then delights himself and the end. I remember that one of the girls told me that he can not always live in such suspense. He must relax. But what do I do when I'm unhappy. Whenever I start to feel something for him, and I become unhappy because of him .... How can someone live like that?
Kris: You said that has has completed his work and has  a lot of free time.
Kami: If it was all good with us now he would spend time with his friends. Now all his time he devoted to me. Otherwise he would have gone somewhere ..
Kris: But he could not quite forget about you?
Kami: No, he wouldn't. But the point is about the difference between how it is now, when I feel needed and how it will be when- "if you care, we can go somewhere."
And not like this morning: "Today we can do this, this and this. Let's go. " On each day he has a "plan-banana" - how to pleasure and cheer me.
Kris: Maybe right now you should test your theory? Of course, if you want.
Kami: I can not do that so suddenly.
Kris: You can not?
Kami: I already started, but very gently. I give him a hand ... The day before yesterday it was all one-sided. He took my hand, stroked me. Cuddled me. Now I embrace him. He does it first then I do it. I am cuddling up to him. It is pleasant for me. But I do not let anything else, no kisses ...
Kris: You didn't kiss at all?
Next Kami says she wants once again warn him that if this time history repeats itself it will be the final end of their relationship. This is last opportunity for them. Kami says they can not pretend for a lifetime.
Kris is skeptical. She does not believe that it will succeed because if Dima is warned and will believe that he will lose Kami he will pretend until he succeeds. Kami says she wants extort a promise from him that if it happens again it will not be like now that she's gone only he is gone from her life.

Kris says that if she didn't see fortune teller she wouldn't think about it. She would accept D as he is.. Kris says that if her fortune comes true she will became fortune teller.

Kris says it may be that now Kami talks with D and surrenders and after two weeks he again starts behave as before.
Kami: If it is as you say it will be easier for me to go, because it will be summer.
Kris: Did he complain?
Kami: All the time that I don't praise him and he wants to hear from me how good he is.
Kris says that in her  case it's the same.
Kami says she does not know when she should say such a thing. Dima works as a photographer and that after taking each photograph she would have to say something?.
Kris: And that's it. Not once did he claim that he did not get laid?
Kami shakes her head: It was more at the beginning pretension on my part, that sex was only once a month.
Kami says she often thinks about the fact that they are like two matching halves. She  does not like drunken men. They can drink, but she dislikes sleep with drunk guys. She does not like the smell of cigarettes. D does not drink and does not smoke. For her, a very big plus. She likes his looks. Height, body build. They likes similar food. They have a similar opinion about, movies, people etc. Sex does not matter to her and is not of great importance but from time to time, she wants it. And he is opposite. He does not look after other girls. I'm his second girlfriend. This is very important for me. I am not particularly jealous, but if I saw something like this would be the end of our relationship. When he goes somewhere with colleagues I do not wonder what he's doing.
Kris: What you say is important not only for you but for every girl.
Kami says that they fit together and not every girl would accepted his defects and mental deviations.
Kris wants to know what Kami meant.
Kami: I do not know. All of his stupidity. Stupid jokes. Any ideas. I feel confident enough ,,,,,. Maybe because we were friends at first. We fit together, but when it all starts again all my feelings towards him disappear.
Looking from this side it is the perfect man for me. Also, when it comes to money. I never wanted a rich man.
Kris asks if Kami is not set against him only because of what fortune teller told her?
Kami says it also has an impact.
Kris: Well. You can only say that time will tell.
Kami: I do not know if there is someone who can love me like him, but he loves me with morbid love, abnormal. I do not know what will happen.
Kami with a dreamy smile: Perhaps there is a love in which ninety year old grandparents take care of themselves.
Kris: Does he get offended? what he says when you start?
Kami: When I open up he closes. Of course, he says I'm right. He understands very well.
I'm not leaving suddenly. I am waiting even if something does not change. I remember the first time when we parted he promised that everything would be different, that never again this does not happen and if it happens they will break up. And now he once again says the same thing.
Kami shows Kris image of D and admiringly talks about his blue eyes. She says that externally she likes him very much. And not because he is handsome but because he is her type.
Kris: He's handsome but I would not fall in love with him.
Kami: Why?
Kris wonders: I do not know. I don't like his character.
Kami: I do not know how to explain it. He is so different. I met  guys that are either adults or vice versa. But they all had one thing in common. They aspired to seduce a girl. In this regard he is quite different. Formerly colleagues said that he is gay. All his friends say that he is gay. He's so not interested in girls ... Girls come. He talks to them indifferently. It is strange. Does not try to flirt with girls. As usual the boys talk with the girls, or the guys with the guys. Perhaps because all his charm he is trying to pour on me. His behavior repels others.
Kami: He is direct. Says what he thinks and does't wonder whether offends you or not.  He just spreads his words. Because of him I often blush. I am brought up. Never in  life  say anything offensive to stranger . And for him it is indifferent.
Kami says that at the beginning of their relationship he often would get angry. One time he kicked angrily something lying on the floor, lost his balance and fell on his back (Kami shows what it looked like).

Amazing. If I could understand women.....And I am married 33 years!!

I now truly believe she will marry Dima one day. But not before they break up 10 times.

Kristy has a way to go.

Archived