Kamilaaaaaaa is back !!!!!!

I always came to RLC membership based solely on Kami.  I would check out others, and some were very good looking.  But Kami was always my favorite, whether she was doing anything erotic or not.  I understood that as the years went by, her "life" was centered outside the apartment.  There also seemed to be less and less interaction between Kami and Kristi.  It was fun to watch Kami and Kaley teasing each other on the couch (and Kami and Kristi doing that back in Barcelona).

I never complained about Kami, nor posted anything that would upset her if she had read it.  Nor have I complained about anyone else.

I still have quite a few months left on my most recent membership renewal.  At this point, it seems unlikely that I would renew, with Kami gone.

• Replies 837
  • Created
  • Last Reply
35 minutes ago, skipp said:

I always came to RLC membership based solely on Kami.  I would check out others, and some were very good looking.  But Kami was always my favorite, whether she was doing anything erotic or not.  I understood that as the years went by, her "life" was centered outside the apartment.  There also seemed to be less and less interaction between Kami and Kristi.  It was fun to watch Kami and Kaley teasing each other on the couch (and Kami and Kristi doing that back in Barcelona).

I never complained about Kami, nor posted anything that would upset her if she had read it.  Nor have I complained about anyone else.

I still have quite a few months left on my most recent membership renewal.  At this point, it seems unlikely that I would renew, with Kami gone.

Skipp I totally agree with you.  I could/should have written exactly what you have said.  I feel exactly the same.  What we were seeing is this apartment was "Real Life".  Of all the other apartments is/was much of the same old same old what ever repetition.  I have been a Member of this site since well before Kami appeared and I have never been able to attach to any other apartment like I did to this one. I am missing Kaley but I am missing Kamila most.

4 minutes ago, oscaraus said:

Skipp I totally agree with you.  I could/should have written exactly what you have said.  I feel exactly the same.  What we were seeing is this apartment was "Real Life".  Of all the other apartments is/was much of the same old same old what ever repetition.  I have been a Member of this site since well before Kami appeared and I have never been able to attach to any other apartment like I did to this one. I am missing Kaley but I am missing Kamila most.

No. It was a very strongly censored Version of "Real Life". So strongly censored that it no longer made any sense to have her in the project. 

1 minute ago, Alladino said:

No. It was a very strongly censored Version of "Real Life". So strongly censored that it no longer made any sense to have her in the project. 

No, it was a version of their lives that you couldn't accept. So that was your problem, not theirs. You do not have a right to tell tenants what they should or should not do inside the apartment as long as they do not cover the cameras. 

31 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Don't agree with you at all.  If you watched this apartment constantly as I did/have there is no way it was censored in any shape or form ever and at all.

6 minutes ago, oscaraus said:

Don't agree with you at all.  If you watched this apartment constantly as I did/have there is no way it was censored in any shape or form ever and at all.

He thinks because the girls didn't put their pussies right in front of the cameras when masturbating like Leora and the girls at Barca that they were censoring their behavior. And he was convinced that the girls were fucking guys outside the apartment with absolutely no way of knowing that.

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

He thinks because the girls didn't put their pussies right in front of the cameras when masturbating like Leora and the girls at Barca that they were censoring their behavior. And he was convinced that the girls were fucking guys outside the apartment with absolutely no way of knowing that.

Totally agree Ridge.  These girls never left the apartment for the sake of sex.  Both of them have family in Moscow and a lot of their time outside of the apartment was spent with family.  Loved watching them taking soo long to get dressed to go to a Club but hardly ever did they bring people they met at the Club home.  Considering the time they left for the club and the time they arrived back home there was not even enough time for a quicky.  They never arrived back in the apartment looking any different to the way they left.  Their life style was/is consistent with what I see similar aged people here in Australia act.

2 minutes ago, oscaraus said:

Totally agree Ridge.  These girls never left the apartment for the sake of sex.  Both of them have family in Moscow and a lot of their time outside of the apartment was spent with family.  Loved watching them taking soo long to get dressed to go to a Club but hardly ever did they bring people they met at the Club home.  Considering the time they left for the club and the time they arrived back home there was not even enough time for a quicky.  They never arrived back in the apartment looking any different to the way they left.  Their life style was/is consistent with what I see similar aged people here in Australia act.

And they did a lot more in the Moscow apartment than they did in Barca where they were considered superstars.

8 hours ago, oscaraus said:

I'm not surprised. Only it's part of censorship that you don't see something you would normaly see without censorship in place.

Think about it.

• 6 months later...
On 2/23/2019 at 2:53 AM, Alladino said:

I'm not surprised. Only it's part of censorship that you don't see something you would normaly see without censorship in place.

Think about it.

Man your head is so screwed up, I fell sorry for you. 

Archived