Videos

FN

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
Guest The D

Another perfect example of Lora's lameness in bed. Seriously, if you told me this was a vid of a guy nailing a blow-up doll, I'd believe it. She is very cute and fun to watch bounce around 1/2 naked in the morning. But, this is the vid that dropped her down to #3, for me. The combination of the recent extra 5lbs and  the fact that I can no longer ignore she is the 2nd lamest fuck on the site, did it. 1) Alina 2) Nora 3) Lora 4-6) the rest.

With such little effort going into it, I have to believe that Lora is getting some dick elsewhere. I'd be offended if I was Max.

Guest kevinbsam7

Another perfect example of Lora's lameness in bed. Seriously, if you told me this was a vid of a guy nailing a blow-up doll, I'd believe it. She is very cute and fun to watch bounce around 1/2 naked in the morning. But, this is the vid that dropped her down to #3, for me. The combination of the recent extra 5lbs and  the fact that I can no longer ignore she is the 2nd lamest fuck on the site, did it. 1) Alina 2) Nora 3) Lora 4-6) the rest.

With such little effort going into it, I have to believe that Lora is getting some dick elsewhere. I'd be offended if I was Max.

There have been plenty of examples of Lora being anything other than 'lame' in bed. Like many couples they've settled on what gets them both off, which appears to be from behind with legs closed for extra friction. Not much scope for female movement in that one, but hey if that does it for them we're hardly in a position to ask for variety. But we've seen her start things by going down on him, sitting on his face. She may be cool on the outside, but inside she likes to get off.

I didn't watch the event...in real time or in video...so I can't speak to it directly.  However, I have the following comments:

Perhaps Lora is offended by Max for some reason.  That could also explain any lackluster performance.

Perhaps Max isn't putting out the effort to get her suitably aroused.

Perhaps neither one of them is really in the mood for more than a wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am fuck.

In any case, some of the things I've seen Lora do...she is one of the freakiest women on RLC.  Max, on the other hand, is a dullard in bed.

hell if i was Lora i wouldnt put much effort into fucking Max either the dude is almost as lame as Artur the only thing that saves him is he has longer endurance lol Lora Deserves to have the best sex of her life with  body like that i wouldnt be surprised if she found he cheated and she has extra dick on the side herself

(The xhamster video link associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Guest The D

Ok, that was better, but I've still seen both Alina and Nora do better. She blew him and rode him..so what? That's ABC. The thing is, I have read almost every guy on this site get lambasted and every woman put on a pedestal. "Oh, she deserves better". Bullshit. Let's take a good long look at boring ol Lora. She does 2 things at home:1) Pull hair out of face and 2) eat. That's about it. Imagine the "How was your day?" Max gets. She clearly isn't interested in much of anything, and that makes her uninteresting. When we see them get it on in the kitchen, on the table, in the livingroom, up against the wall in the hall...She is boring, and that's why Max stays in the other room looking at the TV. Thats why Max went and got some on the side, and like I've said before, I totally think she is too. Otherwise, this relationship is a dud.

On the flip side, Alina studies...something. I'm not sure what. Has her own friends, and fucks like a Thai hooker on crack. Anton is a true prick, and yes, it appears Alina should have "better". But then, I don't have to hear the words that come out of Alina's mouth. She may be a nagging bitch for all I know.

The thing is, I have read almost every guy on this site get lambasted and every woman put on a pedestal. "Oh, she deserves better". Bullshit.

And you doing the opposite is better? Easy solution here, if you don't like her, don't watch her.

"Lambasting" the women instead of the men doesn't make you any less of a troll than the others.

Remember, these are people, not dancing monkeys. If normal "ABC" is too boring for your liking, then maybe RLC isn't for you. Lots of sites out there with epic performances without all the mundane shit in between.

post-2765-145739555571_thumb.jpg

Guest kevinbsam7

Ok, that was better, but I've still seen both Alina and Nora do better. She blew him and rode him..so what? That's ABC. The thing is, I have read almost every guy on this site get lambasted and every woman put on a pedestal. "Oh, she deserves better". Bullshit. Let's take a good long look at boring ol Lora. She does 2 things at home:1) Pull hair out of face and 2) eat. That's about it. Imagine the "How was your day?" Max gets. She clearly isn't interested in much of anything, and that makes her uninteresting. When we see them get it on in the kitchen, on the table, in the livingroom, up against the wall in the hall...She is boring, and that's why Max stays in the other room looking at the TV. Thats why Max went and got some on the side, and like I've said before, I totally think she is too. Otherwise, this relationship is a dud.

On the flip side, Alina studies...something. I'm not sure what. Has her own friends, and fucks like a Thai hooker on crack. Anton is a true prick, and yes, it appears Alina should have "better". But then, I don't have to hear the words that come out of Alina's mouth. She may be a nagging bitch for all I know.

'How was your day'? What is this? An episode of Dick Van Dyke show? This is Real Life ffs! She doesn't have to have interesting character development for you!

As far as Lora is concerned she trusts she  is living in a settled committed marriage, no need for extra curriculars, just doing what she knows they both enjoy together. She has a good job, she goes out in the evening with friends, has friends round for dinner, likes a drink, likes sex, likes good food. They hardly ever argue, she keeps a nice flat, they go for walks in the winter. Her life with Max isn't dramatic, it's just 'nice'. But that doesn't make it boring and uninteresting, and I bet she believes Max feels the same. Apart from the one incident with the hooker that we know about, I haven't seen any evidence that he doesn't feel the same as her. I really hope she never finds out what he did, it would break her heart - and I reckon Max would be pretty cut up about losing her