underwear

Guest diggitydog2000

Guest diggitydog2000

Are these people under some sort of contract or something about how they dress at home ?  I have never known anyone that the minute they get home or what ever to spend so much time wearing nothing but their drawers.  These people are all in training to be underwear models.

The only question I have about the wearing of underwear is with Alma and Stefan. When you have roommates I would think that you wouldn't want to be walking around in your underwear but these two couples have no problemo doing so. Is it not that big of deal where they live or something?

Guest diggitydog2000

It is very strange I must admit. And  Alma and Stefan never seem to do much together. He is always in the hallway on the computer, and her in the livingroom.  They rarely even speak to each other.

It is very strange I must admit. And  Alma and Stefan never seem to do much together. He is always in the hallway on the computer, and her in the livingroom.  They rarely even speak to each other.

yes :( unfortunately

Maybe they're telepathic... :-X

I don't think it's inherently unfortunate.  More likely they have a certain level of comfort with each other.  This happens with couples that have been together for an extended period.

Maybe they're telepathic... :-X

I don't think it's inherently unfortunate.  More likely they have a certain level of comfort with each other.  This happens with couples that have been together for an extended period.

Except that stephan and a stupid bastard, mechant and aggressive towards Alma

Guest Kidamagasha

it could also be because it is extremely hot, so they wear as little as possible to be comfortable.

Both ariel and harvey. and alma and stefan, uses air condition every day..

and if Nora and Elora wants to show us their panties we don't complain about that. we just put another icecube in our drinks.

Wait a minute. They're in their undies because it's hot there but uh, they use their a/c which would make it cool inside but uh, they're still walking around in they're undies. I agree that couples that have been together for an extended period and are comfortable with each other but Alma and Steffi's roommates haven't even been there a month!

I think they roam around in their panties(yes im callin Almas bf Steffi who wears panties too) in front of the roommates because they're flirting. Either all 4 of them do it together or it'll happen separately but I'm putting my money on that there will be some swapping fuckin goin on in this pad!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I think the underwear wearing is attributable to the RLC contract and their wanting to be sexy so as to attract more viewers.  This probably increases the pay to the people in the RLC rooms.  I doubt they would wear underwear as often in a "normal" apartment.  At times, I see Stefan walking right in front of Ms. Guest with his big bulge in his form-fitting under-shorts.  Absent a sex foursome, I doubt this would happen very much in "real life."  Are skimpy clothing customs that much different in Europe than in America?