Kristy : A Day in the Life

So I got the contact information of our RLC Princess, Kristy. I asked her if she could keep a log of a typical day for her so we could understand what is the life of a RLC tenant. She kindly obliged. I personally find it pretty enlightening.

This is obviously 100% real, my uncle works at RLC that's why i got her contact. Anyway here it goes :

12:01

I am having a happy wank.Last night I had an angry wank because Kamila jerk boyfriend was here. But today I realize that I touch her more than him. Only I can make her laugh so hard she scares the neighbors’ dog.

Happy.

kristydayinthelife1wank.gif

12:02

I am done. It was a long one.

14:35

I go to kamila’s room to wake her up. She can be so lazy sometimes. 

I play with the big bear that her jerk boyfriend gave her to buy her affection. She does not mind  because I lent her my little plush doggy to help her get well. The first time she saw it she thought it was a hippo. She can be so silly sometimes.

kristydayinthelife2bear.gif

15:00

Kamila finally removed her protective headgear. I liked her ears before. I like how they are now. The only reason I need to like those ears is that they are hers.

My hair does not need to be brushed. I just use it as an excuse to be close to her.

kristydayinthelife3ear.gif

17:30

Kamila teaches me english. I tell her « Kamila, I compare your ass and my ass and yours are much better ». She knows it is a lie to make her laugh.

She also asks me to count in Chinese which is not a very good exercise to learn english. I do it anyway. It makes her happy. It makes me happy.

kristydayinthelife4lesson.gif

19:00

I have a bath. I do lunges in the tub because i was to busy to do yoga today. It is so much fun when Kamila watches me. I don’t know if she knows I do it just for her. She must know. I hope she knows.

kristydayinthelife5bath.gif

19:45

I eat dinner with Kamila. I only eat grape from a bowl but I would rather eat here than in the best restaurant without her.

It is decided, tomorrow I kiss her for real.

kristydayinthelife6dinner.gif

Or maybe the day after…

• Upvote 9

Oh my freaking god, Eric! But how do we have english translation? Kristy doesn't speak english well as we saw.

This is almost too pat in that it fits exactly into the narrative we want to believe!

I want to believe this Eric, but I don't know!

2 minutes ago, mr1010 said:

Oh my freaking god, Eric! But how do we have english translation? Kristy doesn't speak english well as we saw.

This is almost too pat in that it fits exactly into the narrative we want to believe!

I want to believe this Eric, but I don't know!

It's just a joke mr1010.....Eric is a funny guy!

• Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, ericjeanjean said:

So I got the contact information of our RLC Princess, Kristy. I asked her if she could keep a log of a typical day for her so we could understand what is the life of a RLC tenant. She kindly obliged. I personally find it pretty enlightening.

This is obviously 100% real, my uncle works at RLC that's why i got her contact. Anyway here it goes :

12:01

I am having a happy wank.Last night I had an angry wank because Kamila jerk boyfriend was here. But today I realize that I touch her more than him. Only I can make her laugh so hard she scares the neighbors’ dog.

Happy.

kristydayinthelife1wank.gif

12:02

I am done. It was a long one.

14:35

I go to kamila’s room to wake her up. She can be so lazy sometimes. 

I play with the big bear that her jerk boyfriend gave her to buy her affection. She does not mind  because I lent her my little plush doggy to help her get well. The first time she saw it she thought it was a hippo. She can be so silly sometimes.

kristydayinthelife2bear.gif

15:00

Kamila finally removed her protective headgear. I liked her ears before. I like how they are now. The only reason I need to like those ears is that they are hers.

My hair does not need to be brushed. I just use it as an excuse to be close to her.

kristydayinthelife3ear.gif

17:30

Kamila teaches me english. I tell her « Kamila, I compare your ass and my ass and yours are much better ». She knows it is a lie to make her laugh.

She also asks me to count in Chinese which is not a very good exercise to learn english. I do it anyway. It makes her happy. It makes me happy.

kristydayinthelife4lesson.gif

19:00

I have a bath. I do lunges in the tub because i was to busy to do yoga today. It is so much fun when Kamila watches me. I don’t know if she knows I do it just for her. She must know. I hope she knows.

kristydayinthelife5bath.gif

19:45

I eat dinner with Kamila. I only eat grape from a bowl but I would rather eat here than in the best restaurant without her.

It is decided, tomorrow I kiss her for real.

kristydayinthelife6dinner.gif

Or maybe the day after…

Now THAT's entertainment :)

• Upvote 3