Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ April 2016.

3 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

We should try to remember this beautiful young woman once thought she was in love with this man. And, yes, many had hoped she would be brave when dumping him, but like most of us she fell off the wagon. Don't know why but she did. And frankly, I would wondering how sincere she really was in removing him from her life when she still allowed him to come over and take her to various appointments. She still has feelings for him and caved tonight.

CokeBoy is her CRUTCH and she knows it!  If she let's him have sex with her, she knows that she can make him a puppet on a string!

This next part is for alanohio........I don't know what script they're reading, but ti's good for business!!

I've waited until now to read this forum because I knew that there would be pages and pages of people condemning Kamila for doing something that is perfectly natural for an incredibly beautiful 24 year old woman.

Even after all this time, I am still simply amazed at how judgmental and cruel some people can be when posting about someone they've never even met. It makes me both angry and sad when I read all the condemnation of all the single girls on the RLC website. But, I have to admit that I am partial to both Kamila and Kristy because I think they are two of the most lovely girls I have ever seen - in every way (not just in the "looks" department).

I'll probably write something else after I've had time to calm down. But for now, I would just like to thank miscvoyeur, Thestarider, tripod2 and anyone else that was brave enough to add some "sane" comments to offset some of the trash that has been posted.

I think that Thestarider hit the nail on the head when he said that many of the posts about this evening are "Unbelievable and Disrespectful".

What happened tonight in the K&K apartment is NORMAL for twenty-something females. If you don't believe that, perhaps you should re-evaluate your beliefs regarding sex.

I really don't care if I get trashed for posting this. I just felt that I had to say something. It's not right to crucify people that you know almost nothing about. A very wise man once said that the only thing necessary to allow evil to triumph is for good people to stand by and do nothing to stop it (or something like that).  I couldn't stand by and do nothing.

• Upvote 13

1 hour ago, Thestarider said:

I am going to make a statement here and you can agree or disagree as that is your right:

Who made us the judge, and the jury ? Who gave you the right to condemn Kamila and Kristy for their actions ? They are beautiful young ladies just trying to make the way through life, and they share their struggles of everyday life with us. They have just begun to learn life's lessons, as with young children, and young adults, we have to let them learn from the mistakes they make, that shapes them, and molds them into human beings they become as parents.

Do you not believe that these girls read this forum? Let me ask you question, if it were you in front of those cameras, would you not want to know what people think and say about you ? Of course you would.

A very wise man once told me on this forum, you should never post anything about the tenants of RLC, that you would not say to them, if they were standing here right in front of you face to face.

I would ask that you take this into consideration, before posting the 5 pages of crap I just read, Unbeleivable and Disrespectful

Oh my god Thes. It is freaking unbelievable! You and I know the reason for the disrespect. It is because they don't get their lesbian fantasies any more. How must slider feel now? No Kami and Kristy eat each other out marathon I guess! Fuck that! As I have said a million times, don't judge people, don't call them names, don't demean them, and, most importantly, THEY ARE NOT OUR SLAVES!!!!! The girls are lovely young women. Any of us if we were their ages would love to have them as our girl friends..And the old expressions, there but for the grace of god go I, and he who lives in a glass house shouldn't throw the first stone!!!! So now we have the crap posters here in K & K not just in Barcelona apt.! Fucking fantastic!!!

• Upvote 4

20 minutes ago, bookmaster8 said:

I've waited until now to read this forum because I knew that there would be pages and pages of people condemning Kamila for doing something that is perfectly natural for an incredibly beautiful 24 year old woman.

Even after all this time, I am still simply amazed at how judgmental and cruel some people can be when posting about someone they've never even met. It makes me both angry and sad when I read all the condemnation of all the single girls on the RLC website. But, I have to admit that I am partial to both Kamila and Kristy because I think they are two of the most lovely girls I have ever seen - in every way (not just in the "looks" department).

I'll probably write something else after I've had time to calm down. But for now, I would just like to thank miscvoyeur, Thestarider, tripod2 and anyone else that was brave enough to add some "sane" comments to offset some of the trash that has been posted.

I think that Thestarider hit the nail on the head when he said that many of the posts about this evening are "Unbelievable and Disrespectful".

What happened tonight in the K&K apartment is NORMAL for twenty-something females. If you don't believe that, perhaps you should re-evaluate your beliefs regarding sex.

I really don't care if I get trashed for posting this. I just felt that I had to say something. It's not right to crucify people that you know almost nothing about. A very wise man once said that the only thing necessary to allow evil to triumph is for good people to stand by and do nothing to stop it (or something like that).  I couldn't stand by and do nothing.

Book, please include me as well in the "sane" comments category. I have spoken about this stuff a million times!!!! What you have said is absolutely right. And I will defend you to the hilt if anyone attacks you. (P.S.- They wouldn't attack you if I have anything to do with it!).

Bunch of fucking hypocrites!!!!

• Upvote 7

Joejo, you off your meds again? Or are you being Harley again?

And Slider what the hell are you talking about? His cock was in her pussy. Accept that, she isn't lesbian!!!! And she has fucked with him before.

Neither she nor Kristy were virgins before tonight. This is just the first time we saw them have sex. 

You know when we were young guys we wished we could get a girl to bed even a virgin. Now that they have sex, they are whores. They weren't whores when we fucked them were they?

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, MASTERMASSUER said:

This only our opinion but we have finally face the fact that this whole thing with Kami is fake. The under the covers so called masturbation and then now she spreads her legs which she has been doing for years. Nothing new for her She has been playing him and all of the patrons on RLC. She is a hoe and always will be a hoe. She is just playing for the cam and money. Kristy is the only thing there that is real. Kami has been spreading her legs for a long time. What ever it takes for her to get the money she will do. This guy needs help. He bought the stuffed animal for what. So she could remember him. He should have taken a vacation with that money. She isn't good looking anyway and Kristy is 10x's better looking and built much better.

What the hell are you talking about? You are fucked up man.

• Upvote 6

5 hours ago, alanohio said:

She did say those things in the translations Yury and Kitek did. Tonight she gave in to her emotions and obviously broke her own rules. It's not a matter of being wrong, it's a matter of emotions sometimes being stronger than will.

Alan, hormones and emotions always play a big part in relationships.Even older people can fall prey to that. Take it from me I should know.

Nature gives us hormones so that we continue the human race. Powerful stuff!

Man, it must have been a tough night for a lot of people here. Myths exploded! Fantasies destroyed! This is a voyeur site. We don't get to tell them what sex to do with whom. If you want to stay sane, accept this fact! There is nothing you can do about it!

• Upvote 4