Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ April 2016.

Just now, mr1010 said:

Nick, you need to take a deep breath. It isn't a competition man. Think positive, talk positive and you will get positives.

the point is in one day he gave me 80 - reputation lol I don't care - reputation it is the principal, let him explain what is his problem   

Just now, Nick said:

the point is in one day he gave me 80 - reputation lol I don't care - reputation it is the principal, let him explain what is his problem   

Nick, I get it. You have to learn that you cannot satisfy everyone here. And just learn to live with it. Otherwise you will be a very unhappy guy.

I try to help you which I do with everyone who needs it here. But the rest is up to you pal.

2 minutes ago, mr1010 said:

Slider. You also need to take a breath. No mods will help you over these trivial matters. They allow dissent here. If you don't like Kitek, don't talk to him. I like him.

mr 1010 I talk to him once lol what is his conspiracy against me if he has problem let him spell out lol, I don't kiss any one ass

10 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Did I read somewhere that Kami thinks she may be pregnant from some guy from Germany she met in Thailand? Yet she went out with her boyfriend here in Moscow.

Pied, she didn't go fuck him. She broke up with him (I think). And yes she said that. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Boatsandhoes said:

So theres no pics of this from anybody???????????????????????

I believe there are plenty of people that have the pics of this incident and have decided not to share them.  All the rest of the apartments have pics posted and some of those are premium apartments, but what you are going to hear from everybody is that this premium apartment has no free cams so they are not going to post pics!  The fact is...is that every apartment from what I read has the new braille dots, and so far that hasn't stopped anybody from posting pics from those apartments.  Just saying.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I believe there are plenty of people that have the pics of this incident and have decided not to share them.  All the rest of the apartments have pics posted and some of those are premium apartments, but what you are going to hear from everybody is that this premium apartment has no free cams so they are not going to post pics!  The fact is...is that every apartment from what I read has the new braille dots, and so far that hasn't stopped anybody from posting pics from those apartments.  Just saying.

Harley, my theory is that they are focusing on the girls apartments for banning. Many guys have been banned especially for posting of pics from Barcelona. And if someone has them, they can pm them to friends, that's it.

15 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

this is excactly what Im talking about in the other post I made in the read me thread. This is camcaps that means cam captures not just talk about it so what can we do to fix this drought. Just trying to be pro-active

• Upvote 1