Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ April 2016.

I think the girls asked the apartment go under maintenance while her parents are there - perfectly understandable since her parents didn't sign an RLC contract LOL. I suspect it will be out for a couple days until they leave. Not going to be anything to see anyway.

• Upvote 5

Thanks Alan -- i figuered it was parents of one of them since pop was gona take a bath lol. Probably a couple of days i think. We always have Nelly and Bogdans room. They had awesome sex a couple hours ago, wow!! There are other good apartments....Nina and Kira mmm.

13 minutes ago, joejo said:

Lol do any of you know who these older people are that's at the girls house -- maybe parents of one of them??

I believe that I read in a translation where the lady is Kamila's mom and the man with her is her stepdad or the mothers boyfriend.  I don't remember which.

Just something off the top of my head.... sometimes it makes sense, and others times, not so much.

I think if we're open to the idea, we all could learn a lot from the girls. If you've watched since they have both been in the apt, or looked at some of the captures on CC, doesn't it strike you as interesting that Kristy and Kami are still themselves around each other? Both recently relieved their sexual tension - in ways that are probably not favored by the other - BUT - smiles, respect, and life goes on.

Yesterday, I think many of us made fools of ourselves assuming and concluding things we had no business doing. Sure, I said that I didn't think Kristy should spend time with her old boyfriend and that Kami should stay away from CB, but that's where all our opinions should have stopped. We witnessed a high sexual tension scenario with Kami, and I suspect would have seen the same with Kristy had we had the chance.

Let's grow up guys. We are privileged to share the life of these two beautiful girls because they let us - lets respect their decisions, sit back, and smile - just like Kristy and Kami are still doing.

• Upvote 6

9 minutes ago, joejo said:

Go ahead Harley, ive pissed people off alot not meaning to. We all have our faults .

joejo.....I have one friend on CC and that's me lol.  I'm tired of pissing people off on CC and what I was going to post would surely have done that and then I would be called names and talked about.  I'm not ready for that right now, if I was feeling better then I might have posted it....but not now.