How does reallifecam work

Guest Someone

Guest Someone

How come these people let someone install cameras in their house? I've been wondering this for a while.

Does anyone know how/why people sign up for it... pretty cool though!

Guest JoJoGunne1

How come these people let someone install cameras in their house? I've been wondering this for a while.

I don't know for sure, but I think Real Life Cam owns the apartments and offer a deal to people to move into them.  Perhaps free rent?

I don't know, but I think I might be open to such an arraignment.

Guest Someone

I half suspected as much, hasn't one of the appartments had more than one person living in them?

The only thing is it seems odd that the owners would have apartments in various countrues.

Unless the people don't actually know their being filmed!

Guest JoJoGunne1

I half suspected as much, hasn't one of the appartments had more than one person living in them?

The only thing is it seems odd that the owners would have apartments in various countrues.

Unless the people don't actually know their being filmed!

They know.  Do you really think Gia would go to such extreme efforts to not show her body if she didn't know?  Besides, think of the lawsuits and criminal charges that would result if they didn't know...but found out.

Guest watcher

If you go on the reallifecam site and look at the FAQ section it answers all you need to now there.

Guest Anonymous

The cameras are clearly visible to the tenants. You can see in Olga's bathroom for example where one camera is pointing at another, they are about the size of a tennis ball, and mounted on the wall.

• 3 months later...

I don't know for sure, but I think Real Life Cam owns the apartments and offer a deal to people to move into them.  Perhaps free rent?

I don't know, but I think I might be open to such an arraignment.

What about food?

Since not every couple has a job then I wonder if RLC is giving them monthly allowance for grocery?  ???