New girl Elisa

5 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

From the comments I have read about Elisa last night, I feel she got herself off with the banana because she was so worked up after meeting the guy at the beach, and then the after party, and then the desire that was shown to her by the guy last night.   I also feel that she will probably meet with this same guy today to be satisfied properly.   Based on how horny you all say she is, she's not going to go without the penile insertion the whole time she is in Barcelona......boyfriend or not!   Just a hunch...

I wouldn't count on anymore banana shows though, so if you are a member and didn't get to see the show last night....I'm sorry!    In my opinion she will be taking care of her needs outside the apartment, at least until her supposed boyfriend shows up!

My goodness why so negative? ...  Finally there is a girl in this apartment that has a sexual drive and is is open enough to live it out. ... Truly outstanding. .... Add to that a really sympathetic charisma and a very nice character and you have Elisa. .... Very nice. ... :biggrin:

• Upvote 3

On 5/17/2016 at 11:51 PM, HarleyFatboy said:

I appreciate that Nick......I need all the prayers I can get bud!!   I'm going to bed Nick, haven't slept worth a damn in the last 36 hrs......hold the fort down bro!!!

Feel better man.

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, kitek said:

Elisa tells Rita that today she met with a man she met on the beach. She did not say where they went. Yesterday she went to a concert . They asked her to dance on stage. One of the musicians turned out to be a Russian. He invited her after the concert. He suggested that they go to him. Elisa said that if he counts for sex he can forget it. He said that he will take her home. He ordered a taxi. But instead dropping her off at her place they drove to his place. E said she will not go to his apartment and wants to go home. Only then he gave up and drove her home. The guy was 40 years old, a wife and children. Next E says that every day she writes to her boyfriend and in details describes what she was doing and who she met.

E: When I wrote him about it he wrote that he begins to worry.

Rita says that married men are possessive.

Elisa said that this guy did not expect that he will NOT get any. :angel:

This fits my image of Elisa to a t. And Rita has probably dated a married man in Moscow. And we probably are (I am married). 

She is lucky he didn't rape her.

• Upvote 2

Last night Elisa told Rita that today is the deadline for her boyfriend to get the visa. It is not known whether he will get it.

In Russia he was refused so he applied again in Ukraine.

• Upvote 6

Guest beaver67
2 hours ago, kitek said:

Last night Elisa told Rita that today is the deadline for her boyfriend to get the visa. It is not known whether he will get it.

In Russia he was refused so he applied again in Ukraine.

kitek- Is that why she was so upset last night, or was there another reason ??????, and do you know who sent her flowers   ????

2 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

kitek- Is that why she was so upset last night, or was there another reason ??????, and do you know who sent her flowers   ????

I have no idea but she is certainly on some emotional roller-coaster at the moment.  Hopefully he can come so she brightens up. 

• Upvote 4

Guest beaver67
5 minutes ago, kitek said:

I have no idea but she is certainly on some emotional roller-coaster at the moment.  Hopefully he can come so she brightens up. 

Thank you Kitek- yes she was, and maybe you will be able to pick up more today when they return from shopping. Hopefully her bf will come.

2 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

Thank you Kitek- yes she was, and maybe you will be able to pick up more today when they return from shopping. Hopefully her bf will come.

I would put my 2 cents in but none of you really want to hear it so I'll just sit back and read it unfold with the rest of you!