New girl Elisa

2 hours ago, kalevipoeg said:

I wonder if he really tried to get Visa - well, he should have asked for Mastercard. Or do you mean he didn´t get visa, the document for entering the country for some time.

Yes the issue is with the document not his credit/debit card. I thought that it was clear though.

2 hours ago, kalevipoeg said:

I wonder if he really tried to get Visa - well, he should have asked for Mastercard. Or do you mean he didn´t get visa, the document for entering the country for some time.

good one

31 minutes ago, smurfy08 said:

Yes the issue is with the document not his credit/debit card. I thought that it was clear though.

You seem to be a serious person - should I write in the beginning of such a post that it is a joke?

48 minutes ago, smurfy08 said:

why is so hard to get Visa ok sorry Document 

4 hours ago, kalevipoeg said:

You seem to be a serious person - should I write in the beginning of such a post that it is a joke?

Are you kidding :huh:? You are not a serious person like everyone here :angry: ? How did you manage to pass the exam and be accepted as a CC member :cry:?

I'll complain to the admins :sleepy:

4 hours ago, Nick said:

why is so hard to get Visa ok sorry Document 

Nick is asking a question about the visa !  He probably did not get the joke too ! :rolleyes:

Well I don't know why it's so difficult to get that visa. There are probably hundreds of reasons, immigrations requirements can be very strict sometimes. Maybe Kitek knows a bit more than us.

...on a second thought, I won't complain to the admins.:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, havingablast said:

And down go the knickers and in goes -- whatever it is. :D

You have got to be kidding me!!   She masturbated again with "whatever it is"?   If this girl keeps this up, she is going to make me resubscribe lol.   I love watching girls pleasure themselves so if this happens again please let me know and I'm dropping the hammer on a subscription for 1 month!!!

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

une jolie masturbation d'Elisa à nouveau,,  je n'avais pas vu la première fois avec la banane  mais là , avec un espèce de cylindre, 

elle l'a coincé entre ses cuisses et ce fut l’apothéose..

Dayum I bet that was nice to watch!!

• Upvote 2