New girl Elisa

:heart::heart::heart::heart:          :heart:                        :heart:            :heart::heart::heart::heart:                   :heart::heart::heart:

:heart:                          :heart:                        :heart:            :heart:                                :heart:           :heart:

:heart::heart::heart::heart:          :heart:                        :heart:            :heart::heart::heart::heart:               :heart:  :heart: :heart::heart:

:heart:                         :heart:                         :heart:                           :heart:             :heart:                      :heart:

:heart::heart::heart::heart:         :heart: :heart::heart::heart:         :heart:          :heart::heart::heart:  :heart:         :heart:                             :heart:

• Upvote 1

My question is.....who got to Elisa?   I was so close to pushing the button on a subscription because of her bates but now I don't hear anything about it!   You guys that watch her antics, please explain what is going on with her!!!

Il y a 6 heures, HarleyFatboy a dit :

My question is.....who got to Elisa?   I was so close to pushing the button on a subscription because of her bates but now I don't hear anything about it!   You guys that watch her antics, please explain what is going on with her!!!

the fact to be often alone probably, and the fact his bf don't come to see her... She's sad, and the atmosphere in the appart is not very friendly ; we had seen worse (when adele and aida were here atmosphere was horrible), now they are polite between her , but not very friendly and so Elisa is more sensible to that probably

• Upvote 1