Apartment Review and Discussion, Zoya & Lev

Apartment Review, Zoya & Lev

This is one in a series of my honest opinion of the current apartments. I'm dividing each apartment into its own review so I could post each one in the appropriate thread. I'll post each as I complete it.

I've had days I've wanted to kick Lev in the butt, and days I was mesmerized with Zoya 'bating on the couch. As much as I sometimes think this apartment should go away, I have to admit (1) that it is Lev ALONE that makes me feel this way, and (2) in fairness, he does seem to be better recently (other than his game playing). Zoya is interesting, and pretty, and somewhat of a free spirit. I wish she was in an all girl apartment - or at least a guy that took more interest in her. Add to that the mystery of "Taboo" and you have the makings of entertainment. Personally, I think Taboo is Zoya's sister. I have a series of pictures that I would challenge anyone to be able to know which was which. I've got this little story in my head that Lev might have dated Taboo first - thus the "closeness", and it would make it hard for Zoya to complain too much since Taboo is her sister. I could be flying a Kite here too LOL, but that's why I want to keep this apartment.

Mystery is one of the best kinds of entertainment, and there is a Sherlock Holmes story here...

• Upvote 2