Carla & Mario Apartment

alanohio

Something worth mentioning if you haven't noticed already. The fact that C&M's apartment came available unexpectedly - and then went off line, suggests heavily that RLC doesn't have a "waiting list". You would think that filling the apartment would be easy if they had this long list of applicants waiting for a free apartment like we sometimes mention.... but if they did have such a list, I would think the apartment would already be back on line. I think it's safe to say "what they have is pretty much what they got!"

14 minutes ago, alanohio said:

Something worth mentioning if you haven't noticed already. The fact that C&M's apartment came available unexpectedly - and then went off line, suggests heavily that RLC doesn't have a "waiting list". You would think that filling the apartment would be easy if they had this long list of applicants waiting for a free apartment like we sometimes mention.... but if they did have such a list, I would think the apartment would already be back on line. I think it's safe to say "what they have is pretty much what they got!"

That is very true Alan, but one thing you will learn about RLC is that they don't do anything in a hurry except ban people and then don't refund their money!   Some people say it was your fault for going against their "Terms & Conditions" but I say that is bullcaca and just another way that RLC can rip you off!

• Upvote 1