Figthing again

Guest mystery

Thanks Bolacha much appreciated.

I'm sure Paul's useless performance is because his cock bends the wrong way!! Leora deserves a medal going anywhere near it. Beauty and the beast thing!!

He's all right! may be enough to throw mud paul! You can throw your negativity on Leora. But stop writing nasty things about him, I'll see what you have in this regard will be all right, when 1,000 people would write that you're a loser!  And you're just an evil man and that's all.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with Shadow .. enough is enough  .  We have to see our lives of working and only spend 4 - 5 waking hours with our spouse per day  .  They are with each other and us all day and all night ... leading to many personal problems  .  This is Russia ... large population ... few jobs .. also educated people , construction workers here  (north America ) make more money in one day then they make in a whole month  .  We as viewers are too judgemental of all the guys on here , I mean we complain if no one is home  and complain if they are home all day .  I will be quiet now  !!!  These girls are all very pretty and their men are quite handsome ... ummm I am envious if Kikos haircut , well he has more hair than I have  )))

Guest Squirrel

....  We as viewers are too judgemental of all the guys on here , I mean we complain if no one is home  and complain if they are home all day ....

I agree with Jamie.

I'm tired of listening to the "he's a idiot, only I deserve this woman" crap. It's adolescent bullshit. And a waste of Internet bandwidth. It's not what RLC was designed for, and it doesn't benefit Camcaps, either. These are real fellow humans here, and the men are our brothers. I have not walked 10 meters in their moccasins, let alone a mile.

Personally, I hope they all do well in their lives, and I hope that some of us Camcaps members grow up. A forum is only as good as the wisdom, wit, humour, and valuable postings of its members.