Figthing again

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bob444111

I think that it has something to do with the computer or a website. She was on the computer when it started and she kept pointing at it. Later he called someone, went to the computer and did something, then it was back to grabbing her ass. They will have some great makeup sex later...

I heard him saying he doesn't want to stay home all the time and wants to see his buddies, it's same thing all over again

she points out that

he doesn't do anything just plays on the computer etc. and she does all the work but doesn't get anything from him.

She cried she can't live like this anymore if he doesn't change it's over, he may takes his things and leave.

As usual he tries to calm her down and they end up making up.

It's never ending drama.

I heard him saying he doesn't want to stay home all the time and wants to see his buddies, it's same thing all over again

she points out that

he doesn't do anything just plays on the computer etc. and she does all the work but doesn't get anything from him.

She cried she can't live like this anymore if he doesn't change it's over, he may takes his things and leave.

As usual he tries to calm her down and they end up making up.

It's never ending drama.

she needs a girl...  ;)

Yeah, basically kitek got it right. This guy just doesn't get it. He keeps doing things that he knows will upset her. Which means he doesn't care about her. I don't understand why she can't just put a password on her computer and end this fights. Anyway she starts work again Monday, so no more Leora during the day.

By the way, finally heard her real name--it's Julia!