viewing streams

hi all

I can not view any streams as the screen says thank you for watching reallife cam. daily playback is limited for non authorized users does this mean free users can not view any more, can somebody point me in the direction so I can view the free cams

kind regards in antisipation

41 minutes ago, mr170 said:

hi all

I can not view any streams as the screen says thank you for watching reallife cam. daily playback is limited for non authorized users does this mean free users can not view any more, can somebody point me in the direction so I can view the free cams

kind regards in antisipation

You can only watch about 5 mins of the stream,,,and after that you won't be able to watch anymore until the next day,so even if you refresh your page,,you will no longer be able to see that apt until the next day at the same time.

This is done to now make sure that free users don't just get to watch the cams all day without ever joining,

No it's not,,,this a new permanent thing set up by RLC t limit usage,,it will never go away,,so if you want to view RLC uninterrupted,,you have to become a member,,they really are coming after all the freeloaders this time.