Where are the Girls and What are they doing now ? ~ Part #2

2 hours ago, FartLeyHatboy said:

Two minutes between your posts, and you are already inconsistent. Try to decide what you want! It has always been that.

Reason why I have started to think joining is that I usually like peacefulness. I like to watch when someone beautiful  is just lying. I hate those restless apartments like C&S, N&K, and especially Masha. I don't like when people are shouting to others.

You're in the wrong place!!!   Inconsistent how?   Never mind, I'm not falling in to your trap!

4 minutes ago, Noldus said:

someone who looked when Kristy got home last night?

Is there someone that cares as much as you do?   Who cares when she got home?   All these time lines and I applaud you for being diligent,  but what does it really matter?  Have a great hike in the mountains Noldus.......love yah man!

46 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Is there someone that cares as much as you do?   Who cares when she got home?   All these time lines and I applaud you for being diligent,  but what does it really matter?  Have a great hike in the mountains Noldus.......love yah man!

I care. I would like to know as well. This is a thread for reporting for those who cant see. Like Me.

• Upvote 1

Its 08:30. Kamila and Kristy are sleep. According to Noldus time keeping Kam went to sleep before midnight. Kamila is topless and in black panties laying on her side showing her small waist and butt. Camera ten.  Kristy in laying on her side wearing light blue panties showing her luscious thighs and ass, nice shot on camera 11. Both may wake up soon as it has been about 8 hours for both. Sunlight is blaring through both rooms. Two fox ladies sleeping beautifully.

• Upvote 1