Where are the Girls and What are they doing now ? ~ Part #2

57 minutes ago, DAVETECH4LIFE said:

Other then when she is sleeping. When is she not looking at her phone?

I recently read and article about fashion models.There was a line in the article that said,"When a model's phone stops ringing her career is over."

• Upvote 1

06:50 Sometimes you get too much sleep, especially when you don't have a schedule. Kamila still lying in bed is awake checking her phone. For Voyeurs, it is a beautiful thing to watch patterns or activity, schedule and sleep. The nightlight really accentuates the beauty of these women while they sleep. Kam has gone back to sleep. always unsure of her sleep. she's up again looking at her phone

07:30 Kamila got up went to bathroom, noticed she is bottomless. Just thought maybe those who will see her later will catch a glimpse of paradise. Kristy was laying on her side with her thong and great thighs and ass showing. She is up now. If Kamila was interested in taking her medicine to sleep, probably not now that Mama is up. kamila sleep again

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

I recently read and article about fashion models.There was a line in the article that said,"When a model's phone stops ringing her career is over."

That's like saying I believe everything I read on the internet LMAO.

Anymore when I see a photo of Kami or Dima I automatically think of the John Lennon song "Crippled Inside".It seems with both Dima and Kami appearance is everything.I do not believe it is possible for Kami to walk past a mirror without looking at it.

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

Anymore when I see a photo of Kami or Dima I automatically think of the John Lennon song "Crippled Inside".It seems with both Dima and Kami appearance is everything.I do not believe it is possible for Kami to walk past a mirror without looking at it.

She is quite stuck on herself it seems.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

She is quite stuck on herself it seems.

I think Kami may be a product of Russian culture where girls are taught from a young age that their whole worth in life is to be sexually appealing to men and to find a man who will financially take care of them.

3 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

I think Kami may be a product of Russian culture where girls are taught from a young age that their whole worth in life is to be sexually appealing to men and to find a man who will financially take care of them.

I can't honestly comment because I know absolutely nothing about the Russian culture.   I will say this however,  if that is their culture,  it's pretty messed up!

18 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I can't honestly comment because I know absolutely nothing about the Russian culture.   I will say this however,  if that is their culture,  it's pretty messed up!

Read the book by Peter Pomerantsev entitled "Nothing is True and Everything is Possible".

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

Read the book by Peter Pomerantsev entitled "Nothing is True and Everything is Possible".

Why should I do that?  If it has to do with models or modeling, I'm damn sure not interested.   Girls that are good at modeling are not going to be out burning the midnight until 5,6,or 7am oil.   Top models are very busy and not spending their nights being out till wee hours of the morning's in clubs!