Where are the Girls and What are they doing now ? ~ Part #2

1 hour ago, slider_69 said:

DOES ANYTHING EVER HAPPEN IN THIS APARTMENT.................certainly nothing new !  You can see more of what's going on by visiting their social media accounts ;  and those are  FREE  !!:angry:

can you message me those accounts?

On 7/18/2016 at 11:43 AM, HarleyFatboy said:

She is quite stuck on herself it seems.

I really don't think so. All the models are constantly looking in the mirror at themselves. They are looking for any flaws in their body and looking at how different outfits look on them because their looks are their earning tool. I'd bet that much of the time, they are being self-critical rather than self-admiring. 

5 minutes ago, bookmaster8 said:

I really don't think so. All the models are constantly looking in the mirror at themselves. They are looking for any flaws in their body and looking at how different outfits look on them because their looks are their earning tool. I'd bet that much of the time, they are being self-critical rather than self-admiring. 

You could be right BM, I don't watch them so I really don't know how much she looks at herself and thinking that maybe I shouldn't have said what I did.   I'm not sure if girls get flaws enough to warrant all the attention they seem to give to looking at themselves unless they have been in an accident of some kind.   I guess if I was Kami and looked as beautiful as her, I would be checking myself out in the mirror all the time as well.   I just think a lot of times girls pay way to much attention to their looks and nothing else.   I've been around a lot of beautiful women in my life and I must say that most of them can't carry on a conversation to save their life.   On a scale of 1-10, looks are about a 7 for me. I'm more in to the personality and how they act with people.   If they have no personality and act shitty, none of my friends would want to be around them no matter how they look.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Noldus said:

03:40; Kami settles to sleep with feet well around the quilt. Too bad she has panties on this night, great transparency

she is restless and looking more on the phone. Just waiting for the headset (tipping 20min;-)

29 minutes ago, Noldus said:

she is restless and looking more on the phone. Just waiting for the headset (tipping 20min;-)

Kami stood up after 23 minutes and went to the bathroom to take something on her nose. Looks like she settles to sleep now