Where are the Girls and What are they doing now ? ~ Part #2

04:00 Kamila  I think had earphones in her ear and did some sexy dancing around the house, it looked kind of funny because I didn't see any ear buds. After about 10 minutes of that she started a new book. At one point she was licking her lips and sticking her tongue out while reading. After a while she stopped reading and put the ear phones in visibaly and did the phone scroll. She is on top of her quilt wearing yellow shorts and topless. Kamila then gets in to position which is securely under the quilt legs up. I was hoping she would shed the shorts. but she didn't. She begins to masturbate because of the movement of the covers, you certainly cant see anything. It's little longer than the last coupled of times, at the end she clearly says DA DA DA(yes) a few times before catching her breath and went straight to the phone. She didn't go to sleep she is up texting probably with the new person, smiling and laughing, camera 9 shows her topless one her back. She looks lovely her hair is all the way down and nice looking, still in shorts. Its now 05:37.

9 minutes ago, kenny1940 said:

04:00 Kamila  I think had earphones in her ear and did some sexy dancing around the house, it looked kind of funny because I didn't see any ear buds. After about 10 minutes of that she started a new book. At one point she was licking her lips and sticking her tongue out while reading. After a while she stopped reading and put the ear phones in visibaly and did the phone scroll. She is on top of her quilt wearing yellow shorts and topless. Kamila then gets in to position which is securely under the quilt legs up. I was hoping she would shed the shorts. but she didn't. She begins to masturbate because of the movement of the covers, you certainly cant see anything. It's little longer than the last coupled of times, at the end she clearly says DA DA DA(yes) a few times before catching her breath and went straight to the phone. She didn't go to sleep she is up texting probably with the new person, smiling and laughing, camera 9 shows her topless one her back. She looks lovely her hair is all the way down and nice looking, still in shorts. Its now 05:37.

Let me tell you what I find strange about these so called masturbation's of Kamila in this apartment.   When she was in Barcelona and she masturbated, she soaked the bed and not once have I heard anyone say that this has happened after any of her masturbation sessions in this apartment.    Just something else I find strange about some of the goings on of these girls.

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Let me tell you what I find strange about these so called masturbation's of Kamila in this apartment.   When she was in Barcelona and she masturbated, she soaked the bed and not once have I heard anyone say that this has happened after any of her masturbation sessions in this apartment.    Just something else I find strange about some of the goings on of these girls.

Gotta tell you I agree. She almost always changed panties at least. The last couple of times didn't even go to the restroom. Now I must say I have seen her in this apt and soil her panties because again she would change panties. who knows maybe it was more intense in BC because of being away.

1 minute ago, kenny1940 said:

Gotta tell you I agree. She almost always changed panties at least. The last couple of times didn't even go to the restroom. Now I must say I have seen her in this apt and soil her panties because again she would change panties. who knows maybe it was more intense in BC because of being away.

I don't know, it just seems strange to me that's all.

06:10 Kamila is still up using phone. She is laying on back sexy view from camera 9 angle. Left leg is open showing boobs and crotch area. Those damn shorts aren't helping though. and she looks like she is going to sleep now.

• Upvote 1